Follow

Darth Vader

Character » Darth Vader appears in 1467 issues.

Once a heroic Jedi Knight known as Anakin Skywalker, Darth Vader was seduced by the dark side and became a dark Lord of the Sith. After severe injuries at the hands of Obi-Wan Kenobi, locking him in a metal suit, Vader would go on to terrorize the galaxy. Under the apprenticeship of Darth Sidious, Vader served as a powerful enforcer for the Galactic Empire and hunted down any surviving Jedi after Order 66. However, in spite of everything he had done, there were still remnants of good in him.

The Empire Strikes Back...With A Laugh Track

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

Normally I can't stand laugh tracks.  After a while, I sometimes manage to block it out.  I never understood the point.  Is the purpose telling when I'm supposed to find something funny?  Is the material not funny enough to speak for itself?  

I saw this following clip on the internets a week or so ago.  Imagine, Star Wars...with a laugh track.

I have to say that it actually works.  Seeing this scene with a laugh track did make me laugh.  Does this defeat all my years of being anti-laugh track?
    No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#1  Edited By No_Name_

LOL. It gives the movie a whole new dynamic.

Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Omega Ray Jay

That's Horrible, its made it all the more scarier. Though i did start to 'lol' at the laughs with "I am your father". It could also be seen as the laughter of the long dead sith lords mocking the last hope of the Jedi.

CaptObtuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By CaptObtuse

It makes it very Python-esque, I think.  Wish they'd dialed down the volume on the laugh track just a bit, though.  Much too overpowering.

Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Slinger
    NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By NightFang3

Lol. Now thats just wrong.

markky_frass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By markky_frass

that was funny

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.