Star Wars: The Clone Wars - "Ghost of Mortis"

#1 Posted by comix christian (85 posts) - - Show Bio

God damnn, i really want to know what he sees!
#2 Posted by DarthStorm (130 posts) - - Show Bio

There has to be a Vader easter egg!

#3 Posted by G-Man (29392 posts) - - Show Bio
@DarthStorm: Like one of these? 

Staff
#4 Posted by DarthStorm (130 posts) - - Show Bio
@G-Man said:
" @DarthStorm: Like one of these? 

"  
LOL!! Not quite what I meant. 
More like having the smoke form like a Vader outline or something along those lines.
#5 Posted by gammasan55 (54 posts) - - Show Bio

there is, i saw the preview after last weeks episode, it gets pretty dark. You see Anakin about to cut down a youngling, choking Padme, and then a cloudy outline of Vader with the breathing sounds.

#6 Posted by Doctor!!!!! (2055 posts) - - Show Bio

I love how the brother and sister have tha power to turn into those flying creatures, Thats th coolest thing I ever seen on Clone Wars.

#7 Edited by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio

Soon. Very soon    

#8 Edited by NightFang (9635 posts) - - Show Bio
@DarthStorm said:

" There has to be a Vader easter egg! "

Yeah, there are thanks to YouTube.
@gammasan55 said:

"There is, i saw the preview after last weeks episode, it gets pretty dark. You see Anakin about to cut down a youngling, choking Padme, and then a cloudy outline of Vader with the breathing sounds."

That was very shocking at first. 

#9 Posted by Angelique_LeCount (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe he saw his children making out or maybe he realized how much of a little  mononucleosis magnet his daughter will become. I think he was able to see that his future costume will have no zipper when it was clearly his legs and one arm dismembered so the harsh reality of a sex life would have been null then again maybe his force was just a little weak in that area to begin with and urination would have became the main issue...cant be that much of an amazing villiain with a piss bag splashing around your crotch (or God knows where) and the pungent smell of urine and albuterol spray looming about even with an overly awesome mask and force choke.  What does he see then? Well according to the books shortly before the battle of Coruscant, Kenobi and Anakin go to the planet Nelvaan to find Grievou s. The natives of Nelvaan name Anakin "Ghost Hand" and asks of him to rescue their people  from some unknown and unstoppable force that dwelled inward a cave. When he enters the cave he starts seeing hallucinations of a warrior killing his opponents when the warrior suddenly loses his arm. This man staying true to his warrior path continues to slay monsters with a new black sharpened synthetic arm which appears. The more he slaughters the stronger he becomes and his power overwhelms him and the new arm turns into a spiny black labyrinth that overshadows and destroys everything that Anakin has ever loved. He hears Padme's voice screaming in his mind as this labyrinth of evil that had once been this man's arm attacks the warrior and morphs him into a single face which frightens and angers Anakin the face seen is the face of Vader. After returning from Coruscant he agrees to join with Palpatine  and then was given the name Darth Vader.  Good times ahead for The Clone Wars?

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/f/f1/VaderVision.jpg

#10 Posted by skaarason (683 posts) - - Show Bio
@Angelique_LeCount: no man , what you are talking about is star wars : clone wars 2003-2005 , which has no connection to star wars the clone wars series , the 1st one many fans hated , the newer series is amazing and continues with non stopping greatness as it keeps getting better and better  !!!!!!!
#11 Posted by NXH (1031 posts) - - Show Bio

O.O wow!

#12 Posted by Eyz (3095 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome show :D

#13 Posted by Angelique_LeCount (9 posts) - - Show Bio
@skaarason:  I have never watched the series nor have a given it a chance but was under the impression that the shows placement was between the three year time gap from  Star Wars Episode 2: Attack of the Clones (R. A. Salvatore) and Star Wars episode 3: Revenge of the Sith (Mathew Stover) am i wrong in this? I have never watched the show no interest to but if this is something new in the Star Wars series or rather an "untold story" then i will give it a chance.
#14 Edited by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio
@Angelique_LeCount:
It's a pretty good show the episodes are about 5 minutes long but you would not believe the amount of action they managed to pack in to them!!! It was directed by Gendy Tartakovsky the same guy who made and directed Samurai Jack and that new show Sym Bionic Titan

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.