Star Wars: The Clone Wars - "Altar of Mortis"

#1 Posted by Renchamp (2333 posts) - - Show Bio

Not bloody likely.

#2 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

No, of course not, because everyone already saw the prequel movies.

#3 Posted by leokearon (1781 posts) - - Show Bio

I always think its funny that the show sometimes act like we never have seen the movies
#4 Posted by NightFang (9962 posts) - - Show Bio
@leokearon: That should be a good thing to some people.
#5 Posted by Grubich (368 posts) - - Show Bio

kinda liked how sam witwer started to use his emperor voice towards the end there.

#6 Posted by cattlebattle (12672 posts) - - Show Bio
@leokearon:
lol, i concur
#7 Posted by Contra (1 posts) - - Show Bio

#8 Posted by Midnight Monk (225 posts) - - Show Bio

TIME PARADOX! I called it lol

#9 Posted by Trodorne (2583 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought the downfall to anakin was the fact he is a stupid emo git.

#10 Posted by RYU/BATMAN (388 posts) - - Show Bio

Crap. That pale faced guy is really angry at Anakin. I guess I should watch the series

#11 Posted by sickVisionz (30 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think he'll turn Anakin dark.  I'm pretty sure it was the Emperor and idiotic Jedi teachings that were responsible for that.  He seems like an interesting character though.  Hopefully he does something that somehow gives Asoka a kick ass fight.

#12 Posted by Eyz (3095 posts) - - Show Bio

It looks amazing! I'd love a modern adventure game (unlike those silly bland beat 'em all on the wii/xbox360) using this sort of stylized modern cartoon look.
(a point and click game?)

Off topic: Kinda sad how the latest Monkey Island turned out like, with those cheap graphics... and not looking like this :(

#13 Posted by GraphicCasualFreak (221 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the concept that they are going for, but it just isn't canon.  I mean read any of the books or see any of the movies and this is SO FAR FETCHED it's crazy.  But I will give them A for effort and the stories have been good so far.

#14 Posted by War Killer (20102 posts) - - Show Bio

These last few episodes have been interesting I must admit, but I'm not sure how I feel about them revealing TOO much of what we come to see in the third movie, especially after seeing what's going to happen in the next episode.

#15 Posted by TheHT (72 posts) - - Show Bio

The CG has gotten pretty good since it first started. Though Anakin looks a lot like Starkiller.

Looks cool. I'm glad they're not just creating stories around the movies and are doing they're own thing.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.