Is this place Star Wars friendly?

#1 Edited by Belonpopo (29 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm new to Comic Vine, but I am a seasoned veteran of the other Whiskey Media sites, I Googled "Starkiller Vs. Darth Vader" and it linked me here. So what I'm asking is: Does this site have enough Star Wars geeks to keep me involved or not? Batman is cool.

#2 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Star Wars has had a lot of comic books, both past and present. Of course it's friendly here :)

#3 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell no! GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I GUT YOU! 

(Just kiddin....... or am I?) O_O

jk

#4 Edited by Belonpopo (29 posts) - - Show Bio
@G'bandit:
I'll force choke your ass, Pussy.
#5 Posted by Belonpopo (29 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pheonix of the white throne:    

Storm fanboi's

Explain?
#6 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Twi'leks FTW
#7 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
@Belonpopo: As long as you don't bring up the "adamantium claws vs lightsaber" it's friendly! heheheee

Welcome to the site. 
We have lots of Star Wars pages but the articles can always use some more work, so feel free to share your wisdom with us all! 

What Star Wars comics are you into?
#8 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Mage said:
" Twi'leks FTW "
Aayla Secura FTW!
#9 Posted by Gylan Thomas (2727 posts) - - Show Bio

No.
Go find a flippin' Starwars site :P

#10 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
@Calvin said:
" @White Mage said:
" Twi'leks FTW "
Aayla Secura FTW! "

YES!!!!!  Shaak Ti, Aayla, and Luminara...............................those were my girls. 
#11 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (11442 posts) - - Show Bio
@Belonpopo:
Most of the times, but dont go to the battle forum, everybody is crazy there, Darth Vader could become one withe the force, but still they belive Galactus could beat him.
#12 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio
@Belonpopo said:
" @Pheonix of the white throne:    

Storm fanboi's

Explain? "
Soon, the words "Canonade of lightning" will scar you.
#13 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

STAR WARS FAN, GET HIM!!!!!!! lol star wars is fully embraced here

#14 Posted by Joeybagad0nutz (1378 posts) - - Show Bio

Star wars is awesome and a lot of people love it here. KOTOR is one of the best games ever made!
#15 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Mage said:
YES!!!!!  Shaak Ti, Aayla, and Luminara...............................those were my girls.  "

This just made my day when you said Shaak Ti.
#16 Posted by JediXMan (30939 posts) - - Show Bio
@Belonpopo said:
" I'm new to Comic Vine, but I am a seasoned veteran of the other Whiskey Media sites, I Googled "Starkiller Vs. Darth Vader" and it linked me here. So what I'm asking is: Does this site have enough Star Wars geeks to keep me involved or not? Batman is cool. "
There are a few Star Wars fans. Not that many knowledgeable Star Wars geeks. The two biggest are probably myself and Silver2467.
Moderator Online
#17 Posted by sasarai (182 posts) - - Show Bio

star wars > all

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.