Darth Vader Respect thread.

#1 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Come on guys, Darth Vader is like one of the coolest Sith/Jedi ever. He is so badass and I'll have some pics up tomorrow. If anyone would like to contribute some cool pics and say that they like Vader, please comment.

#2 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaper says:

"Come on guys, Darth Vader is like one of the coolest Sith/Jedi ever. He is so badass and I'll have some pics up tomorrow. If anyone would like to contribute some cool pics and say that they like Vader, please comment."

I love Vader. I'll post some pics soon.

#3 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked Vader until i saw how anakin was, now is like meh.

zzzzzzzzz

#4 Posted by lordraiden (7099 posts) - - Show Bio

Unbelonger says:

"I liked Vader until i saw how anakin was, now is like meh. zzzzzzzzz"

Yeah, Lucas and haydensen tainted the greatness of the character as a baddass cool character! To find out that vader was nothing more than a whiney kid who lacked direction or motivation other than selfishness and pi#$ing people off?

#5 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

#6 Posted by Tao Ming (940 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader is hard body. I'll never forget the first time I saw him as a kid.

#7 Posted by Morphid (1166 posts) - - Show Bio

:-)

#8 Posted by DragonGateAcer (5400 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth vader bad ass

anakin emo

#9 Posted by DragonGateAcer (5400 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth vader bad ass

anakin emo

#10 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

lordraiden says:

"Unbelonger says:
"I liked Vader until i saw how anakin was, now is like meh. zzzzzzzzz"
Yeah, Lucas and haydensen tainted the greatness of the character as a baddass cool character! To find out that vader was nothing more than a whiney kid who lacked direction or motivation other than selfishness and pi#$ing people off? "

was young luke any different?

vadar kicks ass

#11 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

like Father Like son

#12 Posted by Kal-Kent (45 posts) - - Show Bio

you say anakin was a whieny thats true and that what drove him to the darkside his he whined why becuz he wasnt a jedi master....becuz he wanted power and that is a path to the darkside and so if anakin wasnt whieny and perfect we would never had the respirating badass mofo darth vader.

#13 Posted by Kal-Kent (45 posts) - - Show Bio

you say anakin was a whieny thats true and that what drove him to the darkside his he whined why becuz he wasnt a jedi master....becuz he wanted power and that is a path to the darkside and so if anakin wasnt whieny and perfect we would never had the respirating badass mofo darth vader.

#14 Posted by Grimmjow Jeagerjaque (41 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by King Saturn (224189 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Vader is the Greatest Movie Super Villian Of All Time. He is to me the Greatest Icon in Star Wars Outside of Luke Skywalker. Plus he is just so Badazz

#16 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

yep darth is cool

#17 Posted by Whirlwind_33 (1590 posts) - - Show Bio

this ain't no damn respect thread

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.