Calling All Film Fans! We Need YOUR Help!

Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio

Padme Says, "Fill Me In!"
Hi guys.  Sorry to bother you with a non-Comic Vine problem, but we really need your help! 

The database here on Comic Vine is fabboo, and getting ever spankingly sexier every day.  Since you love working on our character pages then maybe you'd like to help out at our sister site: Screened.com

All the classic film & TV franchises like Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Star Trek, The Godfather, Lord of the Rings, Batman & more are full of great characters who all need a lot of love.  So, if you you're feeling a bit tempted Red L.A.M.P. has set a huge barrel full of Tasks!  That way, you'll be rewarded with oodles of points on top of the points you earn for your edits!  Huzzah!   

(and it'll give you a chance to experience the joy of the Whiskey Media Multi Pass ;) 

TO HELP GO TO:  Screened Task Queue
#1 Edited by Red L.A.M.P. (2828 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff
#2 Posted by sora_thekey (8152 posts) - - Show Bio

C'Mon everybody!  
Whiskey Media needs YOU

#3 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7543 posts) - - Show Bio

I could help on on some John Wayne films...

#4 Posted by Mercy_ (92548 posts) - - Show Bio

Also if you have multi pass with live edits on one Whiskey Media site you'll have live edits on all of them. So that may be some added incentive.

#5 Posted by Donovan Montgomery (5416 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go over and give this a shot as time permits.
#6 Posted by MeganCompton (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Screened.com seems to be a nice site =) The interface is use-friendly and the content is interesting. Thank's for giving a useful link! I will now read about my favorite movies, instead of doing essay writing assignment =P

#7 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll help with this as much as I can.

#8 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red L.A.M.P.: Cheeky! :D 

@BiteMe-Fanboy: That would be fab!  Westerns are too often overlooked these days. 

@The Dark Huntress: Indeed... so get going ;) 

@Donovan Montgomery: Give it a shot!  And have fun too :) 

@MeganCompton: You could write your essay on movies? ;)  Seriously, I hope you can help out at Screened (in your spare time :) 

@Strafe Prower: Thank yoooou! 
#9 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red L.A.M.P. said:
" I'll gladly fill Padme in if no one else does."
Double meaning!
#10 Posted by Red L.A.M.P. (2828 posts) - - Show Bio
@Supreme Marvel said:
" @Red L.A.M.P. said:
Double meaning! "
I only meant it one way.  And it has nothing to do with the wiki.
Staff
#11 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red L.A.M.P. said:
" @Supreme Marvel said:
" @Red L.A.M.P. said:
Double meaning! "
I only meant it one way.  And it has nothing to do with the wiki. "
Oooooooooooooooo ::D
#12 Posted by tonis (6202 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty: ah you inspired at fabboo, but then you had to go sweetening it and involve sexier :) 
It intrigues me if it concerns you, something that must be checked to improve the balance.
#13 Posted by Red L.A.M.P. (2828 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.