Dead?

#1 Posted by frogman55 (81 posts) - - Show Bio

Will Darth Maul ever really died after all his come back 3 times, is he another Jean Grey will we ever see the true end of him or his immortal.

#2 Posted by Niko Belic (35 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah I think he's dead.

-N
#3 Posted by Dread Knight (121 posts) - - Show Bio

He got cut in half! Whatchoo talkin' 'bout?

#4 Posted by frogman55 (81 posts) - - Show Bio

Dread Knight says:

"He got cut in half! Whatchoo talkin' 'bout?"

Yer but in the comics he came back three times will he ever trully die

#5 Posted by xer-jumper (70 posts) - - Show Bio

i would like him to be a life but he´s dead 

#6 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Maul's hatred will only die if Obi Wan is finally defeated by him, thats what made him resurrect.

#7 Posted by G-Man (29408 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't read the comic but I guess he was brought back with robotics for his lower half or something.

From his page (someone want to fix the typos?):

Return

Later an Iridonian sicentist found Maul's body he brought it to his lab on Iridonia and gave Maul kind of robotic legs. Maul then went to Tatooine where he met an aged Watto who Maul killed. Later Maul approuached Owen Lars who with his rifle shot Maul.

Staff
#8 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate DM with a passion, I hope hes dead....yeah Ill fix the typos

#9 Posted by G-Man (29408 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked him.  He went out like a chump though.  That was just lame. 

Staff
#10 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio
G~man said:
"I liked him.  He went out like a chump though.  That was just lame. 
"
I just imagined Maul used the darkside to get away at the last second and swap himself with Jar Jar, which is who Obi-Wan really killed. Anytime you see Binks after that, it's really Darth Maul in disguise.
#11 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio
G~man said:
"I liked him.  He went out like a chump though.  That was just lame. 
"
ah, yeah, his death was less than glorious, I just hate that he killed Qui Gonn, especially sicne he would have won if they didnt go into that small space...stupid lightsaber combat forms
#12 Posted by Constantine (16044 posts) - - Show Bio
frogman55 said:
"Will Darth Maul ever really died after all his come back 3 times, is he another Jean Grey will we ever see the true end of him or his immortal."
well he hasn't ever actually come back......he's dead
#13 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio
G~man said:
"I didn't read the comic but I guess he was brought back with robotics for his lower half or something.

Return

Later an Iridonian sicentist found Maul's body he brought it to his lab on Iridonia and gave Maul kind of robotic legs. Maul then went to Tatooine where he met an aged Watto who Maul killed. Later Maul approuached Owen Lars who with his rifle shot Maul.

"
thats not entirely true, Obi wan was fighting maul, and while that happened Owen shot him.
#14 Posted by Constantine (16044 posts) - - Show Bio
Adam Warlock said:
"G~man said:
"I didn't read the comic but I guess he was brought back with robotics for his lower half or something.

Return

"
thats not entirely true, Obi wan was fighting maul, and while that happened Owen shot him.
"
Maul didn't come back.........I know there's the comic were he gets robotic legs but that was just for a comic it isn't actually a part of his life story.....he died when he was killed by Obi-wan..the end
#15 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by kingfrogger666 (166 posts) - - Show Bio

If Force Unleashed is Cannon then So is this

#17 Posted by ComicStooge (9653 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Maul is a adass, I hope he isn't dead.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.