Follow

Darkwing Duck

Character » Darkwing Duck appears in 136 issues.

Let's get dangerous!

Darkwing Duck Annual #1 (2011) Preview

Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Trodorne

so diamond gave us a little preview of what is to be coming out for the darkwing duck series that Boom! is doing for their annual and i have to say i love the cover. for you bat-fans out there, can you guess what this cover is emulating?

No Caption Provided
    The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#2  Edited By The Poet  Moderator
    @Trodorne: 
    definitly know what cover I'm getting (Actully...I'm not sure. they both are awsome...I'll just let my comic store pick for me).

Love that they let Tad Stones write (and illustrate) the issue (or atleast parts of it). He created the character, so i'm glad they let him continue the tale of the Masked Mallard. 

I'm glad they are doing so well to step into the annual buissness. It is so great! March is going to be a good month of releases....

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.