User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

5 stars 5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Is this the end of Darkwing duck? 0

I really hope not.I just love his suit!i want to share something with you all. I love Riddler, but the very first ongoing series which I picked up was Darkwing Duck. Do you have a favorite series which you collected from beginning to end? I'm sure you do. Darkwing Duck was that series for me. I started getting into comics in late 2009 and I joined this site in January 2010 (Nearly 2 years ago! god, I'm old, or I feel like it sometimes when people ask me questions about the site). In the time bet...

Let's Get Dangerous, One Last Time 0

I absolutely love Darkwing Duck and have loved it since I was a little kid watching the show. What's more, I've loved this entire series. It's been the most consistently good comic for over a year now. Sadly, it must now come to an end, but let me tell you, it goes out with a bang. Darkwing's nemesis and alternate universe doppleganger, Negaduck, has returned from his inter-dimensional banishment and is in control of the black slime that has enveloped all of Duckburg. Darkwing's lover Morgana al...