Would Darkseid be so cool if he was made in Marvel?

#1 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Bookman says:

"I don't think so. Hear me out! Marvel already had cosmic charecters, DC didn't. That's why his impact was so big. He was DC's most powerful villian. He probaly would've faded away if he was in Marvel."

Thanos. Game over.

#2 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

Bookman says:

"I don't think so. Hear me out! Marvel already had cosmic charecters, DC didn't. That's why his impact was so big. He was DC's most powerful villian. He probaly would've faded away if he was in Marvel."

I don't think it was that way.....

and Darkside isn't a cosmic character, he is a god

#3 Posted by Bookman (618 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think so. Hear me out! Marvel already had cosmic charecters, DC didn't. That's why his impact was so big. He was DC's most powerful villian. He probaly would've faded away if he was in Marvel.

#4 Posted by Bookman (618 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"Bookman says:
I don't think it was that way..... and Darkside isn't a cosmic character, he is a god"

Thanos is more or less the same as Darkseid. Galactus is practicaly a god too.

#5 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"Bookman says:
I don't think it was that way..... and Darkside isn't a cosmic character, he is a god"

Who loses to Superman. EVERY DAY.

#6 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

no he wouldn't be

#7 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Nighthunter says:
"Bookman says:

Who loses to Superman. EVERY DAY."

not when final crisis comes.....

#8 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos was Made because of Darkseid, what else is there to say. He has been severely depowered, Superman shouldn'd be able to beat Darkseid alonne. Not the Classic Darkseid who is supposed to come back.

zzzzzzzzzzz

#9 Posted by Bookman (618 posts) - - Show Bio

Unbelonger says:

"Thanos was Made because of Darkseid, what else is there to say. He has been severely depowered, Superman shouldn'd be able to beat Darkseid alonne. Not the Classic Darkseid who is supposed to come back. zzzzzzzzzzz "

But still, Marvel has had cosmic charecters in the past, so he wouldn't be anything new. For DC fans he was, they never had someone of his power before.

#10 Posted by Darkseid Elite (8424 posts) - - Show Bio

no. dc universe is where he belongs.
#11 Posted by Hoboseid (1022 posts) - - Show Bio

He's not cool at all, he once was scary and kinda cool but after Kirby died DC made sure he would survive as a bum or D-lister villain

#12 Posted by sonoftheweb (79 posts) - - Show Bio

lolz, don't you get it? anyone but me see a resemblance? darkseid IS in marvel, he just goes by apocolypse. they have the same basic look, and they are both super dooper powerful. sorry for my lack of anything else to say, i don't delve too deep into DC

#13 Edited by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos was made to be Marvel's Darkseid, some one whose name is supposed to bring fear to heroes. DC made their own version of Thanos with Mongul.

#14 Posted by darth_fletcher (262 posts) - - Show Bio

Him and Thanos would make the Greatest Tag Team to ever lived and rule the Galaxy with an Iron Fist !!!

#15 Posted by Mercy_ (92535 posts) - - Show Bio
@darth_fletcher said:
" Him and Thanos would make the Greatest Tag Team to ever lived and rule the Galaxy with an Iron Fist !!! "
More likely they'd be deceiving and trying to one up each other. Neither is exactly a team player or does well with partners.
Moderator Online
#16 Posted by darth_fletcher (262 posts) - - Show Bio

they are like 1 mind in 2 bodies...when all the dust is settled and all the smoke is clear...then the game is on !!!

#17 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos and Darkseid are nothing alike. They would have no reason to team up at all.

#18 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

if he were he'd run through pretty much all of Marvel's Heroes quicker than ex-lax through John Candy.

#19 Posted by lilben42 (2498 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hoboseid: Did you read Final Crisis?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.