The "omega beam" is Wal-mart cheap

#1 Posted by Band Lone (1789 posts) - - Show Bio

Really, in Superman Batman Apocalypse Supergirl got hit 3 times! Superman once and he still survived.. 

I remember JLU when he was impressed by the avoiding of the omega beam: "Impressive, no one has ever avoided my omega beam" Well guess what Darkseid a little girl survived it 3 times and avoid it several more times..... 

Maybe he needs to buy a new death attack because the omega beam is been sold in wal-mart at $3. 99 taxes include xD

Really, I was expecting the Omega Beam to be more powerful -_- 

#2 Posted by Hoboseid (1022 posts) - - Show Bio

He's been toned down since Kirbys days 

now at Hobo levels 

While the movie didn't give him full justice he's still ok. Weaker.....Although I think animated Darkseid is given a lot more respect than his comic version, the comic-seid is a fool
#3 Posted by Theworldbreaker (1642 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hoboseid:
Holy shiznit Darkseid is a Hobo!?
#4 Posted by MrDirector786 (43564 posts) - - Show Bio

If you want to see how powerful they are, read the New Gods comics series. There, Darkseid actually does things that put him at skyfather levels. The animated versions of him water him down so that he's a Superman villain rather than a New Gods villain.

#5 Posted by Walker696 (984 posts) - - Show Bio

yea he seemed much stronger in Batman Brave and the Bold, Batman actually compared him to a God on there and he showed it too. I agree that he may not have shown all his abilities in the movie or the show he was still pretty impressive as no one even tried to take him on outside of Supes. I still feel he was too weak too

#6 Posted by Zaiyan (461 posts) - - Show Bio
@Walker696 said:
" yea he seemed much stronger in Batman Brave and the Bold, Batman actually compared him to a God on there and he showed it too. I agree that he may not have shown all his abilities in the movie or the show he was still pretty impressive as no one even tried to take him on outside of Supes. I still feel he was too weak too "
Brave and the Bold is a cool cartoon
#7 Posted by Hoboseid (1022 posts) - - Show Bio

His stories should remain NewGods stories, not superman stories

#8 Posted by _slim_ (13075 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha Wal-Mart cheap.

#9 Posted by Rasarima (371 posts) - - Show Bio

i never really undertood darkside....

For an instance, if someone reads the power description will say "This Mot%$#$% is unbeatable". Can someone tell me when do he wins?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.