Follow

Darkseid

Character » Darkseid appears in 1531 issues.

Uxas, famously known as Darkseid, is the supreme monarch of the ecumenopolis, Apokolips. Widely regarded as one of the Justice League's worst adversaries, the greatest enemy of New Genesis and one of the biggest threats to the DC Multiverse, he seeks to bend everything to his will and remake the cosmos in his image, while searching for the Anti-Life Equation, an equation which seemingly consists of immense power that has the potential to dominate all life in the DC Multiverse.

The B-Rated Badguy: Darkseid dedication review

MTHarman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 0

Edited By MTHarman

One DC villain that I would find myself being interested in is the universal threat known as Darkseid. This guy would interest me when I first saw him in the DC animated series, at first I had no interest in this guy until I researched this guy. Darkseid would be a villain that would take his goals one step beyond, with an army, almost unlimited power, mindless servents, and an ego that no villain would barely obtain without being a hypocrite in some for or way. Obtaining goals that numerous villains would never accomplish in their lifetime, Darkseid would have rep sheet that damn near could surpass all villains combined. 

I honestly admit that Final Crises wasn't an Epic event as I thought it would be, but in a way I was interested in seeing Darkseid in it and actually taking over the world this time. Whats funny is that world domination isn't enough for Darkseid, but having control of all life is, which I doubt would be enough as well.  

The video I made of this guy is explained why this guy is badass, at least as try to explain it, but like my other videos I try to keep the history part out as much as I could so I could try make my fliks different from G-mans three-minute experts out of respect or that im not seen as competing, I dont believe in competition and profits mixing with creativity. 

If there is a problem with my video, please feel free to let me know, I would appreciate it so I wouldn't make the same mistake again. I like to leave my crappy videos for the crappy comics, not for awesome characters such as Darkseid. And if my research is way off, please let me know.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the video.

MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 26

#1  Edited By MichaeltheFly

MT you did it again, I mean Darkseid, this guy would be Dr Doom + Thanos, great character review MT.

chris thompson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By chris thompson
    @Michael the Fly said:
    "MT you did it again, I mean Darkseid, this guy would be Dr Doom + Thanos, great character review MT. "
    Darkseid Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Darkseid Elite

nice video, darkseid rules.
    Darksideanime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@darksideanime: Nothing can fully comprehend the great tiger force that is...Darkseid!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.