Follow

Darkseid

Character » Darkseid appears in 1531 issues.

Uxas, famously known as Darkseid, is the supreme monarch of the ecumenopolis, Apokolips. Widely regarded as one of the Justice League's worst adversaries, the greatest enemy of New Genesis and one of the biggest threats to the DC Multiverse, he seeks to bend everything to his will and remake the cosmos in his image, while searching for the Anti-Life Equation, an equation which seemingly consists of immense power that has the potential to dominate all life in the DC Multiverse.

Off A Fans Mind 1. Superhero Battles. (StevenQ)

StevenQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By StevenQ

So This Is My First Addition and I hope you guys Enjoy.  

I Started Reading Comics When i Was About Seven. My Dad Gave Me Amazing Fantasy #15 as my first comic and from that moment on i was Hooked. 

As I started Reading more and more comics i started to think what would happen if superheros fought? Its A Idea That Always got me thinking when i was young, Superman vs Spiderman? (Hey, i was Seven lol) Wonder Woman vs Ms Marvel and many more just plagued my mind!. Even Though I am older now and i have seen Many Superhero Battles, Something Still bothers me. Can You Really Compare Two Superheros? Especially when you have things like battle forums on here? Dont Get me Wrong, I love Reading What People Think and give there opinions, but Can u really have superheros fight when there power levels and writers are so inconsistent? For Example While One superhero may be strong in one series , another writer takes over and makes that superhero either stronger or weaker. Its All Fiction so things are always changing. Maybe Im Putting to much thought into this and i probably am, but What Do you guys think? Can you really argue about who would win when none of us really are sure? It pretty much depends on what the writer wants to do.  

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By MrDirector786

Well, most people base who would win off of their feats and how regularly they do them. We usually ignore showings for characters when they don't really seem to go along with what they usually do or have no basis for why it happened like if they got a power up or got weakened. While the writers' decisions really affect what characters are capable of doing and while they do change, many of them usually try to be consistent with one another from what I've seen. It's considered bad writing when something happens that contradicts what the character is mostly written like. I hope what I've said helps out a little bit.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By MrDirector786

Also, I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this topic.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.