Is Darkseid a Gay?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by CharlieJade (422 posts) - - Show Bio

I notice the gay brand of villain appears a lot in Japanese manga and games but not so much in Western comics. After reading some some Darkseid last week I was wondering if he was gay?

One- I have never seen Darkseid with a woman, Superman yeah he dresses gay but there's Lois, Spiderman there's Mary, Surfer there was Mantis, Batman...well he's the Batman and almost every woman wants him
but Darkseid I never saw a woman....EVER  
He wears a skirt but he's not Scottish
Two- 
Also some of Darkseid's dialogue with Superman and Orion almost seems Spartan/Greek like if you know what I mean

#2 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Can we like get this locked or something?

#3 Posted by CharlieJade (422 posts) - - Show Bio
So he has been with Batwoman etc?
#4 Posted by Sexy Merc (42072 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Posted by ARMIV (4140 posts) - - Show Bio

...Whaaaaaaaaaaat?!
#6 Posted by Rowen545 (378 posts) - - Show Bio

for Batman

#7 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8823 posts) - - Show Bio

#8 Edited by CharlieJade (422 posts) - - Show Bio

know Orion is his kid but I have never read about his mother, the only mother I've ever seen is the mother-box. If Darkseid isn't attracted to women I assume Darkseid made his kid in a lab or something

@rowen545 said:

" for Batman "

You should read the comic where Darkseid once tried to hit on Batman but Batman turned invisible and drop kicked him in the face
#9 Posted by MrMiracle77 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid had three kids by three different women.  One was a woman he actually loved, resulting in Kalibak.  One was with an arranged marriage, resulting in Orion.  One was with a prostitute, resulting in Grayven.

Three strikes and you're no longer playing for the other team.

#10 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Really, this is what your wasting server space for!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.