Follow

Darkseid

Character » Darkseid appears in 1531 issues.

Uxas, famously known as Darkseid, is the supreme monarch of the ecumenopolis, Apokolips. Widely regarded as one of the Justice League's worst adversaries, the greatest enemy of New Genesis and one of the biggest threats to the DC Multiverse, he seeks to bend everything to his will and remake the cosmos in his image, while searching for the Anti-Life Equation, an equation which seemingly consists of immense power that has the potential to dominate all life in the DC Multiverse.

how evil is darkseid

just would like to know

Not as evil as Me

Compared to?

Mighty Magneto says:

"Not as evil as Me"

Nice.

Evil enough to stop Santa from delivering presents to the people of his world.

Darkseid was the first person in the universe to invent paperwork and bureaucracy...

that says it all

M

Dreadnaught says:

"Evil enough to stop Santa from delivering presents to the people of his world. "

Well done

he's so evil, that all the televisions on Apokalypse only show Barney reruns, 24 hours a day, all year round, and noone can turn their TV's off...

M

He's so evil, he doesn't quest after power, he's after the Anti-Life Equation. Thats hardcore.

Gambler says:

"He's so evil, he doesn't quest after power, he's after the Anti-Life Equation. Thats hardcore."

M

LMAO

Muhahahahahahahahaha

Methos says:

"Gambler says:
    "He's so evil, he doesn't quest after power, he's after the Anti-Life Equation. Thats hardcore."

M"

thats too funny

supercharge says:

"just would like to know"

How evil is he?

Very Evil.

kinda evil.

Super-duper extra special evil. With a cherry on top.

Evil but not pure evil he does have honor and he has strong respect for warriors.

Evil but not pure evil he does have honor and he has strong respect for warriors.

i would say he is the most evil person in the DC universe
    @warlord1234 said:
    " Evil but not pure evil he does have honor and he has strong respect for warriors. "
    Well he is a God. They have to adhere to some code of honor and stuff.

Conceptually, Darkseid takes the idea of a tyrant to it's logical conclusion. Every Tyrant wants to rule bu suppressing the population and taking away their will to fight, Darkseid takes that a step beyond by literally taking away our wills and turning us into zombies under his control. Plus, the whole God of evil thing. So yeah, when written right, I do think Darkseid might be the most evil person in DC.

He's so evil that telepaths have gone mad trying to read his mind...

@AtPhantom said:
    " @warlord1234 said:
    " Evil but not pure evil he does have honor and he has strong respect for warriors. "
    Well he is a God. They have to adhere to some code of honor and stuff.  Conceptually, Darkseid takes the idea of a tyrant to it's logical conclusion. Every Tyrant wants to rule bu suppressing the population and taking away their will to fight, Darkseid takes that a step beyond by literally taking away our wills and turning us into zombies under his control. Plus, the whole God of evil thing. So yeah, when written right, I do think Darkseid might be the most evil person in DC. "
    If he was not evil then he would have not married Suli. Read bloodline (New gods vol.2 Mark Evanier) it gives you a deep understanding of Darkseid.
    @warlord1234 said:
    "If he was not evil then he would have not married Suli. Read bloodline (New gods vol.2 Mark Evanier) it gives you a deep understanding of Darkseid. "
    I have, but it really doesn't make any difference to what I wrote. We're not talking how he became evil, we're talking how evil is he.

I don't think he's done anything evil enough to be say Hitler level, But he would probably still be bad.

@rein said:
    " I don't think he's done anything evil enough to be say Hitler level, But he would probably still be bad. "
    Darkseid eats Hitler for snack.
    @rein said:
    " I don't think he's done anything evil enough to be say Hitler level, But he would probably still be bad. "
    Um, Final Crisis, just everyday life on his home planet, Anarky, need I go on. As far as fictional characters, he's as evil as they come...
    @AtPhantom said:
    " @rein said:
    Darkseid eats Hitler for snack. "  
    Darkseid was plotting to rule the universe before he met Suli it was Suli who convince Darkseid to use his power for good.

@AtPhantom said:
    " @rein said:
    Darkseid eats Hitler for snack. "

Darkseid is the best villain in DC.

@MrDirector786 said:

"Darkseid is the best villain in DC."

and he makes kids watch infomercials

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.

Loading More Images