Follow

Darkseid

Character » Darkseid appears in 1531 issues.

Uxas, famously known as Darkseid, is the supreme monarch of the ecumenopolis, Apokolips. Widely regarded as one of the Justice League's worst adversaries, the greatest enemy of New Genesis and one of the biggest threats to the DC Multiverse, he seeks to bend everything to his will and remake the cosmos in his image, while searching for the Anti-Life Equation, an equation which seemingly consists of immense power that has the potential to dominate all life in the DC Multiverse.

Darseid might not be appearing after all.

Knightwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Knightwing

Remember the thread I posted about the ;potential of Darkseid appearing on the show?

http://www.comicvine.com/message/darseid-coming-to-smallville-wth/701653/&c=8&8 W

ell it looks like he might not be appearing after all. But ladies and gentlemen, keep your fingers crossed because these are only very brief spoilers and Smallville is pitched for an eighth season.

Sleeper"

April 24, 2008

Written By: Caroline Dries

Directed By: Whitney Ransick

MSN Description (added 4/4/08): Clark desperately searches for Brainiac, the only one who can reverse Lana's condition; Chloe, in her search for large power surges, breaks into several government computers; Jimmy gets caught between Lex and the Department of Security.

"Apocalypse"

May 1, 2008

Written By: Turi Meyer & Al Septien

Directed By: Tom Welling

Guest Stars: James Marsters (Brainiac)

UPDATED 4/4/08: New spoilers from TV Guide's Mike Ausiello: "It features the return of James Marsters as Braniac, and, according to exec producer Al Gough, it's another one of those alt-reality romps, only this time 'Clark has to look at a world where potentially he never crash-landed on Earth. It's basically a version that could have happened — and if Brainiac has his way, it will happen'."

• Also from Ausiello regarding this episode: "We'll get our first glimpse of Clark sporting an iconic Superman look. What does that have to do with Lois, you ask? Well, Ms. Lane's responsible for the wardrobe change!"

• And some additional spoilers: That wardrobe change? Clark dons a suit, tie, and glasses as a disguise in order to get access to the Daily Planet. Funny, he usually walks right in...

• Note that it hasn't yet been spoiled where exactly Kara and Brainiac went to, but it's someplace exciting.

"Quest"

May 8, 2008

Written By: Holly Harold

Directed By: Ken Biller

UPDATED 4/4/08: This episode continues to explore the "Veritas" mythology, and Lex's quest to learn more about whatever he finds in Zurich.

• Jimmy takes an interest in the symbols in the Kawatche caves, and Clark thinks again about their symbolism (hooray, continuity!)

"Arctic"

May 15, 2008

UPDATED 4/4/08: Some potential spoilers from TV Guide's Mike Ausiello: "Regarding the finale, I can tell you that the final scene(s) very much involve Lex finding some important pieces of the Superman puzzle. Hint: The title of the episode is Arctic."

It looks like more Christopher Reeve hints is going to come and if I didn't know better, Lex just found the Fortress of Solitude. It would have been cooler if Darkseid actually came I was thinking of a master plan by Darkseid and the Justice League (along with Clark and MM) barely taking him out. They could have thrown in a resurrected Bizarro and General Zod with his corpreal form restored, kinda like the Guradians of Fear in the Sinestro Corps War.

Knightwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Knightwing

aztek_the_lost says:

"why do you always forget the k in Darkseid...anyway, I didn't think they would actually use Darkseid, I thought he would be too complicated for Smallville"

It's a habit sometimes I just type so fast I make spelling mistakes.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.