Follow

Darkhawk

Character » Darkhawk appears in 377 issues.

As a teenager, Chris Powell discovered an amulet allowing him to don the alien armor of Darkhawk. Belonging to an ancient sect of Shi'ar assassins known as the Fraternity of Raptors, it provides immense protective and fighting power to its wearer along with access to its Datasong which grants the ability to access memories and possible future outcomes of events.

War of Kings Darkhawk Who Is Talon?

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Heres a cool little cover of the guy Darkhawk met in his mini going on right now.  I must say, Darkhawk was fun to read and I kinda hope he gets more popular.  What will be his status quo after War of Kings?

WAR OF KINGS: ASCENSION #1 variant cover by Paul Pelletier & Frank D'Armata

On April 1, Darkhawk will meet Talon, and things will never be the same for Chris Powell again!

The War of Kings comes to Earth for Darkhawk courtesy of writers Dan Abnett, Andy Lanning and C.B. Cebulski and artists Harvey Talibao and Paolo Pantalena with WAR OF KINGS: ASCENSION #1, the first of a two-part limited series.

Get your first look at WAR OF KINGS artists Paul Pelletier and Frank D'Armata's variant cover to WAR OF KINGS: ASCENSION #1 on the left and come back April 1 for more!

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Is anyone reading his mini?  The new issue was amazing!

Calix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Calix

If last issue was good this weeks one is even better

I had sneaking suspicion during the last issue especially with the whole "architects of...."

You should read this.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By Korg

I was underwhelmed. They even managed to misspell "Gandalf". Not even close to a $4 value.

Calix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Calix

I hadn't noticed that they had. and how so were you underwhelmed?
    As for the $4 I pay double that but that something else all together. I thought it was better than the X-crap that is Astonishing X, life of Bishop or the one from Creed. Deadpool suicide kings, Darkreign Hawkeye, New avengers "the Bartons".

Those were trully shitty.

superboy12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By superboy12

well no idea at first since they said since nova was getting new powers i thought he would be the new guy but since he became Quasar  no idea

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By rbysjti

always been a fan of Darkhawk!

Bigbadwolfx0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.