Marvel Now

#1 Posted by Darcsteel (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes he's obscure but he has a solid following and the work done with him through the invasion, wart of kings, and the nova series leaves a lot to build on. Is there any way to find out if Darkhawk is going to be on the Marvel Now roster. Does anyone other than me believe the buckhead deserves a shot at his own book once again (remember he already has a 50 issue run under his belt plus appearences in several others)

#2 Posted by Rogersshield (3 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree. More stories involving the Raptors and just filling us in on where he's been the last few years. For someone strong enough to fight Nova and hang out with the other Cosmic characters, it's a shame that he hasn't shown up anywhere.

#3 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4165 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkhawk is an awesome character and always one I enjoyed reading. I would like to see his return, actually I would like to see more about what he was doing while he was evading the galactic manhunt the Shiar put on him.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.