grim's Dark X-Men #3 - Journey To The Center Of The Goblin, Part Three review

The X-man FIghteth!

As Journey to the Center of the Goblin continues, an angry Nate Grey is breaking down the doors of H.A.M.M.E.R.'s Head quarters with every intention of meeting the Dark Avengers.
 Crazy you say? I thought so too. I mean, with Sentry, Ares, Omega, and Mimic all sharing space in the oposition, even i assumed Nate would be broken down.
...what really happens? Well... read it and see.
 my hat comes right off to Paul Cornell, as he managed to toss some interesting ideas onto these pages. And it is oh-so sweet to see Nate throwing punches again. Once again, allot of emphasis on Nate's powers. which is sweet on several levels. And omg i loved the ending.
 While the fight and ending where pretty satisfying, when i finished i felt like this issue was a bit short. I think that may be becuase the story never really leaves H.A.M.M.E.R.  HQ, and therefor i guess it seems like not much happened.
 either way, were looking at more good work here. 4 and a half stars.

Posted by Meteorite

Posted by Grim
@Meteorite said:
" I still don't get why Nate didn't just rip Osborn in half telekinetically if he wants him dead so badly. "
Posted by Meteorite
@Grim said:
" @Meteorite said:
Mutants are on a narrow ledge. If a high powered mutie killed one of the most powerful men in the world, it would set off another mutant war. Nate's best bet was to take over said powerful man and use his status to his advantage. "
Hmm, I guess. I suppose it also would have been a bit of a quick ending to one of the greatest villains of the past year.