Does anyone else here read this series?

Master_Prophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Master_Prophet

I've been picking up the new Dark Shadows revival comic book since I randomly discovered it at my local comic shop last November. I've enjoyed both issues, but I have the sneaking suspicion that I'm the only person in my area that's picking this up. No, I didn't grow up in the 60's watching the soap opera, but during the late 90's they showed repeats of it on SyFy and I was hooked. I'm excited about the Tim Burton/Johnny Depp film coming out in May, but I've been really thrilled to read a monthly comic series that is so faithful to the tv show, yet can take more liberties then the show (thanks to budgets). Is anyone else here reading this?

SkottJimenez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SkottJimenez

@Master_Prophet: I read it and absolutely love it!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.