Follow

Dark Reign

Story arc »

The Invasion is finally over, and a group of villains lead by Norman Osborn are ready to turn the Marvel Universe upside down.

With Siege coming up does this mean the end of all Dark Reign....

the guv'nor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Edited By the guv'nor

titles and Avengers titles currently running ?? Surely this means the end of Dark Avengers for definite as Siege looks to be bringing about the end of Norman Osborn.Also i fear the end of Avengers the Initiatve (wasted Opportunity in my eyes) and more sadly New Avengers.Looks like almost defitely The Mighty Avengers will consist of the main Three Captain America,Thor and Iron Man (nothing to do with The Avengers film in the works of course !!!!) How do other people feel about this ? i find it kind of cynical ,some great ideas came out of bendis work with the Avengers ,some of the biggest changes in years which definitely refreshed it,it seems only to be undone a few years later due to films being made.I just feel a number of characers could disappear back into obsurity after this event.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.