WHAT IS THE REASON OR THE AIM OF THESE EVENT

#1 Posted by DoN`t_KrAnQ_jUsT_PsYcHoO (315 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by DoN`t_KrAnQ_jUsT_PsYcHoO (315 posts) - - Show Bio

I DONT UNDERSTAND IT

#3 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
@DoN`t_KrAnQ_jUsT_PsYcHoO: They want to sell and make a lot of money, and something like good guys are ilegal and bad ones are on the law side is a major teaser...
#4 Posted by DoN`t_KrAnQ_jUsT_PsYcHoO (315 posts) - - Show Bio
@Calvin:  no no you dont understand me i mean whats happen in this event why is there so many bas guys
#5 Edited by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

It's about the villains taking advantage of the good guys losing their perspective 
and forgetting the reason they are heroes. 

I think the heroes and their relationships to each other will be redefined and made stronger 
because of the event.
#6 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Cross-overs have always been big because they bring in sales.  For instance, if you regularly buy Uncanny X-Men, but never touched Dark Avengers then a cross-over like Utopia means that you HAVE to buy the other title.  It is usually a temporary spike in sales, that drops to regular levels after the event.  So sales-wise, it's geared to entice fans to buy more titles than they usually do. 

Continuity-wise there have been a lot of big cross-overs that shake up the status quo.  So again, with something like House of M (ending in 'No More Mutants') or Civil War (hero versus hero) and Dark Reign (replacing heroes with villains), it is a drastic change that fans feel like they have to read every part of the story to understand the knock-on effects that occur in their regular titles. 

So yeah, it pretty much just boils down to telling new stories and bigger sales.
#7 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio

To get rid of Osborn, Sentry and bring back Thor, Cap and Ironman

#8 Posted by NYCPulpWriter (37 posts) - - Show Bio
@DoN`t_KrAnQ_jUsT_PsYcHoO:  You might as well ask why there are any crossovers at all....
#9 Posted by DoN`t_KrAnQ_jUsT_PsYcHoO (315 posts) - - Show Bio
@NYCPulpWriter: yes why is there two carol danvers and elektras and ohh myy godness my head is soo confused
#10 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

its sad too cause i remember in secret invasion they were all like "all the events since dissassembled were leading up to this" and then the moment seige started they started saying it all over again.

#11 Posted by NYCPulpWriter (37 posts) - - Show Bio
@DoN`t_KrAnQ_jUsT_PsYcHoO: Ugh.

@DH69: That really pissed me off. And I just got back into Marvel last last year, especially the Avengers. Now every Avenger title is canceled in the Spring for Siege?! Screw that. Once I get the TPBs of Captain America Vol. 3, Civil War and whatever else I'm done with Marvel. Again.
#12 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio
@NYCPulpWriter said:
" @DoN`t_KrAnQ_jUsT_PsYcHoO: Ugh.

@DH69: That really pissed me off. And I just got back into Marvel last last year, especially the Avengers. Now every Avenger title is canceled in the Spring for Siege?! Screw that. Once I get the TPBs of Captain America Vol. 3, Civil War and whatever else I'm done with Marvel. Again. "

should also check out old man logan
#13 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

Big events within a comic should affect other comics though. Remember when Kang Conquered Earth and there was a Kang War for something like a year's worth of Avengers comics? And it was never mentioned in any other comic like it was only happening to the Avengers....that was kinda bizarre.

#14 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7660 posts) - - Show Bio

The continuity though Dark Reign has been interesting to say the least but Doctor Doom's just seems to be all over the place.

#15 Posted by DoN`t_KrAnQ_jUsT_PsYcHoO (315 posts) - - Show Bio

i must say i didn´t read the comics because in germany they are not printet or like this and this is the base because i make this forum

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.