Follow

Dark Reign

Story arc »

The Invasion is finally over, and a group of villains lead by Norman Osborn are ready to turn the Marvel Universe upside down.

what if these villains involve dark reign

Avatar image for no_name_no_face
    no name no face

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By no name no face

Kingpin

Magneto

Leader

Rulk

Exodus

Selene

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DEGRAAF

i would think Magneto wont be a big part if at all because he is already such a big character on his own but so was norman and Doom so maybe, I would have loved to see him on the Cabal board with namor doom emma and the others.

I htink kingpin should have been on the Cabal as well but he would bea really tiny fish in the room metaphorically speaking

Rulk seems like he would hve been handed over to Osborn if he was still working for the government. maybe thats how Norman attracts him if Rulk gets involed, he gets all the comforts he once had by the government. I think that would be interesting.

Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Aronmorales

Magneto and Kingpin would be great.

XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By XRiskyX

Kingpin- Would lead to a lot of tensions between Osborn and hima sboth of them try to be the boss.

Magneto - Would never happen. Osborn is crazy but not so crazy to let a powerful being like Magneto in the team. Emma represents the mutants very well.

Leader- Is he even still alive?

Rulk- Dark Reign would go to hell as he kills and takes the power of every member of the Cabal and the Dark Avengers. After that he would kill first the Mighty and then the Secret Avengers shortly before he rips the eye of Aggamoto from Brother Voodoo's chest. Shall I go on? lol

Exocus - If Exodus should participate Norman would have to offer this mutant supremacist a really good incentive. Not impossible but hard to control and even more cocky than Namor.. Doom would hate him and the others as well.

Selene- She and emma would kill each other in the first few minutes I think. And all the others would be happy. lol

Avatar image for no_name_no_face
    no name no face

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By no name no face

sorry but i forgot 3 people

Red Skull

Baron Zemo

Baron Strucker

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Baron Zemo would be badass. But he wouldn't return on Norman's side. The Thunderbolt's were originally his and after Norman tried to have Songbird killed (who Zemo had a thing for) and gutted Swordsman, I seriously doubt he'd team up with him. I havent seen or heard of Zemo in awhile. (Exodus is in X-Men Legacy I believe). I doubt Magneto will show up seeing as how most of the Dark Reign series has nothing to do with Mutants (we'll have to see how X-Men/Dark Avengers plays out) cause things could change.

grufaine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By grufaine

I think Kingpin is too power hungry to really ally himself with Osbourn in any honest way. It would be entertaining to see Kingpin and Norman fight for control of the crimeworld though... 

I think Magneto would be more caught up in his own causes, but it would be cool to see him weigh on the situation in one way or another, he's a great character.

The Leader and Red Hulk I could honestly care less about...  And I don't know about the last two. 

They've already talked about Red Skull inhabiting Steve Rogers mind and leading the Dark Avengers in Cap reborn. Which I personally think would pretty epic. I'm all for that. So much of the MU would get thrown into emotional chaos if that happened, I think. 

Annnd I'd really have to think about the last two. It's always interesting to see how certain characters weigh in, though...

King Quisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King Quisling

The Leader is dead  

Strucker is involved (read Secret Warriors. It's freakin mind blowing) 

I don't care for Magneto much anymore.... 

Zemo SHOULD be involved 

The rest.... Meh.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.