The end of the Reign

#1 Posted by reaper2923 (2778 posts) - - Show Bio

As we may assume Osborn's whole plan is going to come crashing down on him eventually. Now how is no clear yet but I do have some theories, 1. Steve Rogers ends it, why else (besides the fact he is awesome) would he be brought back, 2. Red Skull, he was left out of the loop with the Dark Reign and maybe would attempt something like Old Man Logan type of thing (ie take power). Or maybe it wont end, well what are your thoughts.

#2 Edited by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Reign will lead into The Iron Patriot Acts this fall. We already know that much. So it looks like Osborn will stay on top after Dark Reign comes to an end.

#3 Posted by War Killer (19867 posts) - - Show Bio

This is going to be a long ride

#4 Posted by Chaos Agent (2150 posts) - - Show Bio
@Korg said:
" Dark Reign will lead into The Patriot Acts this fall. We already know that much. So it looks like Osborn will stay on top after Dark Reign comes to an end. "
no, the patriot act is the climax of dark reign
#5 Edited by War Killer (19867 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chaos Agent said:
"@Korg said:
" Dark Reign will lead into The Patriot Acts this fall. We already know that much. So it looks like Osborn will stay on top after Dark Reign comes to an end. "
no, the patriot act is the climax of dark reign"
I thought THE LIST was the big do da
#6 Posted by Chaos Agent (2150 posts) - - Show Bio

the list is the lead-up to The patriot act

#7 Posted by War Killer (19867 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chaos Agent said:
"the list is the lead-up to The patriot act"
Hmmmmmmmm...how much has been said about this Act? I've trying to follow what Marvel.com has putting out about it
#8 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chaos Agent said:
" the list is the lead-up to The patriot act "
Where can I get more info on this?
#9 Posted by Jamiracles (351 posts) - - Show Bio

Hah, someone still believes thats the real Cap?

#10 Posted by War Killer (19867 posts) - - Show Bio
@Korg said:
"@Chaos Agent said:
" the list is the lead-up to The patriot act "
Where can I get more info on this? "
I would like the same info as well please
#11 Posted by reaper2923 (2778 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jamiracles said:

"Hah, someone still believes thats the real Cap?"

Steve is not returning...NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

#12 Posted by box turtle (1258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jamiracles said:
"Hah, someone still believes thats the real Cap?"

I hope not.  It ruins the point of Civil War.
#13 Posted by box turtle (1258 posts) - - Show Bio

I have noticed the reoccuring image in Dark Avengers of a prisoner-of-war being illegally chained up by Osborn's minions and tossed into a vault with Venom (who promptly eats him).  I think Norman might get this treatment.
    Also, Moonstone has been manipulating events a lot and is finally clashing with Osborn.  She might win.
    Finally, Norman might try to kill Sentry and that plan would backfire. 

#14 Posted by King Quisling (1980 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know how he'd do it but I feel like it'd only be right for The Punisher to "save the day." It's Franks time to shine and Osborn really needs to be punished.

#15 Posted by New Mutant Zombie (80 posts) - - Show Bio
@box turtle:
You said it. I did not enjoy Civil War that much anyway. And now w/ Cap coming back I want to puke. I never liked his character anyway except in Ultimates.  
 Norman/Goblin is a cheese ball I hope some one takes him out. Really don't care who it is. We will have a 5 part mini in Nov. of Dark X-Men so Dark Reign has to last @ least that long
#16 Posted by reaper2923 (2778 posts) - - Show Bio

My question now is what happens when Sentry finds out he's being used?

#17 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio
@Korg said:
" Dark Reign will lead into The Iron Patriot Acts this fall. We already know that much. So it looks like Osborn will stay on top after Dark Reign comes to an end. "
Awww, look at the widdle Marvel, trying to be politically relevant.  They're about eight years too late, but whatever.

And dear, sweet, gentle Jesus, could we please have a break from the f*cking events for a while?  I'm sick to death of crossovers.  How can I be expected to care about the MU if they keep shaking things up every five seconds!?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.