"Midnightist said:
"Porly june since issue 50 comes out in may"
was thinking the same thing

Closure said:
"Nighthunter said:
"Closure said:
"Nighthunter said:
"Closure said:
"The pic of Captain bowing down is from World's Most Wanted if you read Invincible Iron Man #10 Maria Hill has to confront the new Captain America"
I guess we read a different comic lol
"
LOL

And Captain is turning into #600??

I hate when a comic renumbers itself
"
yup if my math is correct it's either in June or July
"

I hate that V_V""

not a fan of renumbering myself
"
Their proly going to renumber New Avengers to the 500 hundreds when DR is over

I was begining to grab all the Captain books (The current volume) so when May came I could have all 50 issues but if they renumber it I'm going to shed a tear"
meh it's the same series so don't worry
"

True
#52 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

What would put him on par with iron man and Cap?

#53 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"What would put him on par with iron man and Cap?
"
Thats really what I'm talking about he's more important in the real world but not in the comics themselves and that seems strange to me.
#54 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"What would put him on par with iron man and Cap?
"
that he is marvel's posterboy

you hear that wolverine?

#55 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine totally trumps Spiderman in that category!

#56 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Wolverine totally trumps Spiderman in that category!
"
To me they're equal
#57 Posted by Erik (31697 posts) - - Show Bio

Huzzah!

#58 Posted by danisgod6491 (97 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like the Captain America One, he beat Iron in his Armor before so why wouldn't he beat Norman. I don't get what the point of Ant-man's poster. He leading the Avengers now so it more like They Lost or He Lost Her. I dig the Spider-man one and the Loki one because it kinda looks like Loki is sad but that's not the case. Without Thor what would loki have fun with?

#59 Posted by Fresh Prince (4987 posts) - - Show Bio
The Thor one isnt going to happen.
#60 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh.  Just propaganda.  This is the last bit of post-Civil-War madness before the triumphant return of the status quo; the darkness just before the dawn.

#61 Posted by Green Flash (155 posts) - - Show Bio

Faces of EVIL?! haha I think these are well done! e

#62 Posted by Legacy_ (10412 posts) - - Show Bio
danisgod6491 said:
"I don't like the Captain America One, he beat Iron in his Armor before so why wouldn't he beat Norman. I don't get what the point of Ant-man's poster. He leading the Avengers now so it more like They Lost or He Lost Her. I dig the Spider-man one and the Loki one because it kinda looks like Loki is sad but that's not the case. Without Thor what would loki have fun with?"

Steve beat Iron Man not Bucky
#63 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio
Alexander Anderson said:
"Meh.  Just propaganda.  This is the last bit of post-Civil-War madness before the triumphant return of the status quo; the darkness just before the dawn."
That's what I said about "Embrace Change." It's also why I'm skipping the story arc.
#64 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

Look like to me that Emma found out about the X-Force.
And boy is she piss.

#65 Posted by Media_Master (2189 posts) - - Show Bio

o no!

#66 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
bioghost said:
"Look like to me that Emma found out about the X-Force.
And boy is she piss."
it's just promo, i doubt she would harm him physically!
#67 Posted by Joe Venom (1275 posts) - - Show Bio

No, Emma is just bored, she is tired of just being Cyclops arm candy , and does not get to make the decisions like in her hell fire club days. Recently she teamed up with Colossus in the New Uncanny X-men......... no one teams up with Colossus well except Wolverine when they do the fast ball special but even then he is trying to get as far away from Colossus as possible. Any way The only reason she joined Normans group was because Norman promise to help better the future of mutants, and when he delivers she wants to be able to say, "Hey, Cyclops look what I did, so who do you like better now Jean or me."

#68 Posted by Irving Forbush (37 posts) - - Show Bio

No Noh-Varr promo either.  I am totally waiting for him to turn on Osborn, this just makes my mouth water

#69 Posted by Mask of Tengu (208 posts) - - Show Bio

Long Reign Norman Osborn!

#70 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio
Closure said:
"danisgod6491 said:
"I don't like the Captain America One, he beat Iron in his Armor before so why wouldn't he beat Norman. I don't get what the point of Ant-man's poster. He leading the Avengers now so it more like They Lost or He Lost Her. I dig the Spider-man one and the Loki one because it kinda looks like Loki is sad but that's not the case. Without Thor what would loki have fun with?"

Steve beat Iron Man not Bucky"

bucky beat him too and faster I might add.....
pulled of his helm and put a GUN to his head

And I dont wanna her anything about the starks POP UP BLOCKERS that were gonna fry Buckys brain yeah yeah yeah bottom line Bucky got the drop on him got the win clean.
#71 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Reminds me of DC's "Faces of Evil" campaign

#72 Posted by CM9 (188 posts) - - Show Bio

No doom?

#73 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
Green Flash said:
"Faces of EVIL?!"

Seriously.  Does it not bother anybody else when Marvel and DC blatantly copy each other?

First dc does a line of "Faces of Evil" books centered on the villains.  A month later, Marvel announces their own villain centered line.  Annoys the heck out of me.

Just as bad as when Marvel killed off one of their major characters and had his sidekick step into the role of Captain America.  A year or two later, DC kills off Batman and has Nightwing/Robin looking to step up into the role of Batman.

Have an original thought for once.
#74 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84637 posts) - - Show Bio

Moderator Online
#75 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27083 posts) - - Show Bio

Lame question im sure, but are these ACTUAL covers of comics or just pics of the campaign?

#76 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
.Mistress Redhead. said:
"Lame question im sure, but are these ACTUAL covers of comics or just pics of the campaign?
"
They are just ads in the comics.
#77 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

like "is Sue Storm the New Black Panther"

#78 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84637 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"like "is Sue Storm the New Black Panther"
"
She hasn't been yet. Issue 2 comes out Wednesday.
Moderator Online
#79 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27083 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotcha thanks! ^^ cause i asked my CB shop guy about them and he looked at me blankly LOL then i said i think they are part of the Dark Reign series and he got it

#80 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"pixelized said:
"
"
<---------just giving an example of an ad campaign.
#81 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84637 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Gambler said:
"pixelized said:
"
"
<---------just giving an example of an ad campaign.
"
I completely misread that.
Moderator Online
#82 Posted by DeadPool a.k.a Wade Wilson (979 posts) - - Show Bio

One Word....AWESOMENESS

#83 Posted by skaarason (683 posts) - - Show Bio

i love these !

#84 Posted by JLAsuperdude (174 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nighthunter:
I think the one with Daken is for him killing Punisher in Rest In Pieces storyline that is unless he becomes that so called frankencastle mess!
#85 Posted by Cyclops. (16 posts) - - Show Bio

hm i wonder why is there blood on cyclops visor did she beat the crap out of him idk
#86 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@JLAsuperdude said:

"@Nighthunter: I think the one with Daken is for him killing Punisher in Rest In Pieces storyline that is unless he becomes that so called frankencastle mess! "

To be honest, I doubt the FrakenCastle story had been thought of when they designed these posters.  It's strange that the Daken one isn't in direct opposition like the Emma Frost, Norman O & Loki posters.  So I guess it has more to do with the fact that Daken plays such a large role in Dark Reign (being on multiple teams & having solo adventures like Wolverine does). 

@Cyclops. said:

"hm i wonder why is there blood on cyclops visor did she beat the crap out of him idk "

I'd buy that issue ;)  But I suspect it's more symbolic than based on actual events.
#87 Posted by ascentc12 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you a comic book lover who enjoys reading multiple genres such as Superheroes,Sci Fi,Fantasy,Horror and much more? Then please check out the new Houston,Texas based comic book company Ascendant Comics!

Our current titles are Wulfen,Project Omni,the NoMen and the upcoming Generation Rift which we are sure can please any reader!

Also check out our sub label Numinous Comics which strictly holds only angel/demonic themed material.Titles include the Templar and Mkultra.

Please follow us through these links below:

http://www.ascendantcomics.com/

http://www.facebook.com/AscendantComics

http://twitter.com/ascendantcomics

Thanks in advance for any appreciation and support!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.