kill norman osborn!

#1 Posted by zombietag (1491 posts) - - Show Bio

who else is ready for dark reign to end w/ norman osborns death? and i mean a real death, not a comic cliche they come back later. a legitimate death. dead and gone. 
 
should marvel KILL NORMAN OSBORN?

#2 Posted by mv (1876 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by War Killer (19992 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel did already, but guess what...?  
 
He Came Back

#4 Posted by Breaker envoy of Setron (1283 posts) - - Show Bio

Na hes cool

#5 Posted by kneel before doom (304 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Dark Reign, everyone is illegal now, compare as a year ago where "registered" are being douche.

#6 Posted by Spider-Monkey (5 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Marvel will kill Osborn because unlike the Skrull queen, he's human and generally the heroes don't kill the bad-humans, no matter how much crap they have to put up with, that's why Doom, Red Skull and all the others are still running around. 
 
Dark Reign will probably end with Osborn having a massive breakdown on live TV and America will see he's insane and turn their back against him. 
Pym or someone will probably place him in some pocket-dimension prison within the infinite-mansion and he'll be out of the picture for a few years. 
OR... 
he'll lose public face and then be forced underground and on the run with his few loyal followers (Ms Hand, Menace, Sentry, Bullseye? etc) and continue in a monthly book such as Dark Avengers

#7 Posted by ARMIV (4140 posts) - - Show Bio
@Spider-Monkey said:
" I don't think Marvel will kill Osborn because unlike the Skrull queen, he's human and generally the heroes don't kill the bad-humans, no matter how much crap they have to put up with, that's why Doom, Red Skull and all the others are still running around.  Dark Reign will probably end with Osborn having a massive breakdown on live TV and America will see he's insane and turn their back against him. Pym or someone will probably place him in some pocket-dimension prison within the infinite-mansion and he'll be out of the picture for a few years. OR... he'll lose public face and then be forced underground and on the run with his few loyal followers (Ms Hand, Menace, Sentry, Bullseye? etc) and continue in a monthly book such as Dark Avengers "
You're probably right on that one.
#8 Posted by The WeatherMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Doom could definitely kill him. He is a bad guy who would absolutely positively be able to pull off such a feat.
#9 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I want Green Goblin Osborn back. I wanna see him insane riding a glider and tossing pumpkin bombs around. Maybe supe up the Goblin Gear with the stuff he got from Stark tech, I'm just not a huge fan of Iron Patriot. It doesn't really have anything original.

#10 Posted by The Devil Tiger (1263 posts) - - Show Bio
@ARMIV said:
" @Spider-Monkey said:
" I don't think Marvel will kill Osborn because unlike the Skrull queen, he's human and generally the heroes don't kill the bad-humans, no matter how much crap they have to put up with, that's why Doom, Red Skull and all the others are still running around.  Dark Reign will probably end with Osborn having a massive breakdown on live TV and America will see he's insane and turn their back against him. Pym or someone will probably place him in some pocket-dimension prison within the infinite-mansion and he'll be out of the picture for a few years. OR... he'll lose public face and then be forced underground and on the run with his few loyal followers (Ms Hand, Menace, Sentry, Bullseye? etc) and continue in a monthly book such as Dark Avengers "
You're probably right on that one. "

Alas ! 
 
But what's bothering me is the absolute lameness of the MU superheroes to bring him down. Clint goes alone on the Dark Avenger tower alone to kill him ? He doesn't even bring mockingbird in that ! That's the most brainless plan I have seen for months ! Tony Stark doesn't have no contingency plan ? How lame ! Ms. Marvel brain is messing ? How bizarre !  Dr. Doom almost licking the boot of Norman THAT's my comics from the Twilight zone now !
 
Really, I was really disapointted by the marvel superheroes these times...
#11 Posted by zombietag (1491 posts) - - Show Bio

i think somebody should just kill him. i mean i love some green goblin but i think the mu has had enough good goblin stories. i mean theyre good but we dont need more. maybe he breaks down and loses power then trys to get it back thru being the goblin and then gets killed. i want him dead though. its so fitting. it will be really weird to me if he doesnt die. moon knight or punisher or even wolverine can do it.

#12 Posted by Iceblast (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Its obvious that osborn is going to lose it, and soon!!! it will probably conclude with him going nutts and being incarcerated, marvel will not kill off the green goblin, for real, anyway!!!
#13 Posted by brc2000 (1679 posts) - - Show Bio

He's going to play a role in the next major arc (apparently invading Asgard), so I don't think he'll be killed or jailed at the end of Dark Reign.

#14 Posted by Lyrad (369 posts) - - Show Bio
@brc2000 said:
"He's going to play a role in the next major arc (apparently invading Asgard), so I don't think he'll be killed or jailed at the end of Dark Reign. "

Invading Asgard???   Can you explain?   (God I feel so behind in the times)
#15 Posted by zombietag (1491 posts) - - Show Bio

i think thats a part of dark reign, like the end of it. so seige might end in his death, just maybe ??

#16 Posted by SP1D3RxV3N0M (56 posts) - - Show Bio
@Spider-Monkey said:
"I don't think Marvel will kill Osborn because unlike the Skrull queen, he's human and generally the heroes don't kill the bad-humans, no  he'll lose public face and then be forced underground and on the run with his few loyal followers (Ms Hand, Menace, Sentry, Bullseye? etc) and continue in a monthly book such as Dark Avengers "
I think this will happen, apart from the Sentry following him...
#17 Posted by DakenAkihiro (2 posts) - - Show Bio

got a feeling that punisher or deadpool is gonna handle that.

#18 Posted by Bearded Justice (751 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't worry, Norman will fart around for awhile, but sooner or later, even he has to answer to VENGANCE OF THE MOON KNIGHT! 
That's right, Mooney's gonna kill him all kinds of dead!
#19 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bearded Justice said:
" Don't worry, Norman will fart around for awhile, but sooner or later, even he has to answer to VENGANCE OF THE MOON KNIGHT! That's right, Mooney's gonna kill him all kinds of dead! "
MK don't kill no more
#20 Posted by Bearded Justice (751 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus:
Yeah, I do like that he's off the killing, but I feel like he's probably going to eventually.  Or maybe Norman will just kill him instead.
#21 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7582 posts) - - Show Bio

No way, what Norman is doing is f*cking awesome.. keep him around for a little while longer.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.