Dark Reign Video's

#1 Posted by kayjayzdad (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey guys when you get a chance please go to youtube and check out some of the Dark Reign video's I've created. You can leave comments, ratings. I'd love to hear any idea's or suggestions on some new projects so feel free to leave any insight. My youtube name is kayjayzdad and here is my last video posted   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl1yczWvsZI   which is a Dark Reign story based on Ms.Marvel and Moonstone. I've worked really hard on these so I hope you enjoy them. Thanks for your time.

#2 Posted by Anderson: Agent of SMITH (234 posts) - - Show Bio

The Ms. Marvel ine is really good. I'm not reading the series, but I pretty much know what's going on. That may have convinced me to buy it.

#3 Posted by kayjayzdad (16 posts) - - Show Bio
@Anderson: Agent of SMITH:  That the whole point of the video's. These stories are so good and if I can give people a glimpse of what they're missing in the form of a short video then I've accomplished my goal. Check t my youtube profile regularly for more videos, I just posted a World War Hulk video.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.