After The Reign?

#1 Posted by War Killer (20207 posts) - - Show Bio

As we all know, this Reign has to eventully end (Hopefully), so I'm asking...What are looking forward to after Dark Reign?

#2 Posted by sonofhercules95 (703 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the registration act on super powered humans should be dropped after Dark Reign because Norman had control of HAMMER and all registered super heroes. That's too much power for anyone to control, even Fury. Heroes need to be freed so that if the people in control go corrupt they can stop them and not take orders from them.

#3 Posted by War Killer (20207 posts) - - Show Bio
@sonofhercules95 said:
"I think the registration act on super powered humans should be dropped after Dark Reign because Norman had control of HAMMER and all registered super heroes. That's too much power for anyone to control, even Fury. Heroes need to be freed so that if the people in control go corrupt they can stop them and not take orders from them."
Like the "Good Old Days"
#4 Posted by sonofhercules95 (703 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
"
@sonofhercules95 said:
"I think the registration act on super powered humans should be dropped after Dark Reign because Norman had control of HAMMER and all registered super heroes. That's too much power for anyone to control, even Fury. Heroes need to be freed so that if the people in control go corrupt they can stop them and not take orders from them."
Like the "Good Old Days" "
Exactly
#5 Posted by War Killer (20207 posts) - - Show Bio
@sonofhercules95 said:
"
@War Killer said:
"
@sonofhercules95 said:
Like the "Good Old Days" "
Exactly"
H.A.M.M.E.R. should be shut down, Osborn in jail and his Dark "Avengers" should be in jail with him (except Sentry, because he's a sick man), They should have the Illuminat, they can be like the U.N. for Super-Heroes, Just have (One) Avengers team, who's base would be Avengers Tower, Nick Fury could come back in charge of a "New" S.H.I.E.L.D. or not (I'm not really worried about that) and have the Hero's fighting people like Kang, Red Skull, Ultron, and freaking giant aliens trying to destroy the Earth instead of each other
#6 Posted by Chaos Agent (2150 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
They should have the Illuminat, they can be like the U.N. for Super-Heroes,

Thing is, Namor hates and is hated by most surface dwellers, that without counting his place in the  Cabal and the Dark X-men
Professor X doesn't have any contact with the X-men anymore and has been proven to be a d!ck lol
Iron man is worldwide hated
Black Bolt declared war on Earth and due to his place in War of Kings either he dies or gets too much control for him to care about Earth

Doctor Strange (who is just a shadow of his older self) and Richards are the only ones that could do such things
#7 Posted by War Killer (20207 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chaos Agent said:
"
@War Killer said:
They should have the Illuminat, they can be like the U.N. for Super-Heroes,

Thing is, Namor hates and is hated by most surface dwellers, that without counting his place in the  Cabal and the Dark X-menProfessor X doesn't have any contact with the X-men anymore and has been proven to be a d!ck lolIron man is worldwide hatedBlack Bolt declared war on Earth and due to his place in War of Kings either he dies or gets too much control for him to care about EarthDoctor Strange (who is just a shadow of his older self) and Richards are the only ones that could do such things "
Weeeeeeell Who said it had to be the same people, bring in some new members, have a super-human vote
#8 Posted by Chaos Agent (2150 posts) - - Show Bio

point, I might be missing something but not all of those guys would have been there if I was making the Illuminatti but that's just me

#9 Posted by War Killer (20207 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chaos Agent said:
"point, I might be missing something but not all of those guys would have been there if I was making the Illuminatti but that's just me"
Yeah but if any of us had made Illuminat and picked the members, there probably wouldn't have been a Civil War
#10 Posted by Chaos Agent (2150 posts) - - Show Bio

so?

no death of Steve Rogers

Only one avengers team taht keeps things in check

Osborn wouldn't be the most powerful human on Earth

Strange would still be the sorcerer supreme

No death of Goliath

etc

I don't think that's a bad thing

#11 Posted by War Killer (20207 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chaos Agent said:
"so? no death of Steve RogersOnly one avengers team taht keeps things in checkOsborn wouldn't be the most powerful human on EarthStrange would still be the sorcerer supremeNo death of Goliathetc I don't think that's a bad thing"
Sounds perfect! I wised I lived in that World Lol!
#12 Posted by Chaos Agent (2150 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I mean, even the guys that won agree that there shouldn't have been a civil war in the first place

#13 Posted by War Killer (20207 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chaos Agent said:
"Well I mean, even the guys that won agree that there shouldn't have been a civil war in the first place"

Well duh! look at the Marvel U now, Norman Osborn is ruling the world

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.