k4tzm4n's Dark Reign: The List - Punisher #1 review

Is it time for Frank's punishment?

If you're a fan of action, this is an issue you absolutely cannot miss. Even if you don't like the Punisher or don't follow him, it doesn't matter. The issue is extremely simplistic and follows one clear objective. The story? Norman is pissed at Frank Castle, and he's sending every resource he has to put him down once and for all. This includes an army of glider troops and none other than Wolverine's son, Daken. So does the Tommy Lee Jones look-a-like punish the Punisher? You'll just have to read it to find out!

However, what I can tell you is that the action is fast, brutal, shocking and doesn't let down for even a single panel. This issue is packed with adrenaline from its start to shocking conclusion. Romita Jr does an AMAZING job on pencils, bringing ever shot, stab, explosion, bite (yes, bite) and slash to life with graphic and fluid detail.

To me, this is a must own issue and the first I have given a 5/5 review (for new releases). Sure, there isn't a complicated plot with a stunning twist, nor is there extremely well written dialogue. But what it does deliver, it does flawlessly.   Once you're done with the issue, you'll may need to pick your jaw up off of the floor.
Posted by Violet-Eyed Dragon

Great Review.  I'll need to pick this ish up.
Posted by k4tzm4n