The Custer; Alabaster; The Victories; Journeymen; Arcade Boy; Villainman; Tiger Lung: Beneath the Ice; Clark Collins; Villain House; Fish Police; wiki last edited by fesak on 05/31/14 07:52AM
View full history
In this jam-packed issue of DHP, Mike Richardson interviews artist extraordinaire and Shaolin Cowboy creator Geof Darrow! Plus, delve into the alternate history of Howard Chaykin’s Custer, enjoy the return of Steve Moncuse’s Fish Police, and read new comics by Patrick Alexander!
Howard Chaykin returns to the pages of DHP with Custer!
Michael Avon Oeming’s The Victories, Shannon Wheeler’s Villain House, and Caitlín R. Kiernan’s Alabaster continue!
Story & Chapter Titles
- George Armstrong Custer: The Middle Years *
- Alabaster: Boxcar Tales - Chapter 5
- The Victories - "Babylon Fading" - Chapter 3
- Journeymen- "80 Ticks" - Chapter 3
- Arcade Boy - Chapter 2
- A Conversation with Geof Darrow (Interview conducted by Mike Richardson)
- Villainman - "The Superhero Who Helps People by Committing Violent Crimes!"
- Tiger Lung: Beneath the Ice - Chapter 2
- Clark Collins and the Exponential Attraction
- Villain House - "Satan's Son" - Chapter 2
- F.P.B.C. (Fish Police)
* Excerpted from "The Prairie to the White House", by Elizabeth Bacon Custer.