Follow

Dark Horse Comics

Publisher »

Dark Horse Comics is one of the largest independent comic book publishers, best known for Hellboy and various Star Wars titles.

Dark Horse Presents #1 - 2011

jdobem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By jdobem

"An excitement about the relaunch of the legendary anthology comic "Dark Horse Presents (2011)" is building.

Plenty of creators are going to premiere in this issue’s roster. 
    In addition to the main cover by Paul Chadwick and Frank Miller’s variant cover, an ultra-rare variant by Paul Pope (cover artist for The Escapists, the original and historic run of Dark Horse Presents, Marvel’s Strange Tales, DC’s Wednesday Comics) will also adorn Dark Horse Presents #1.  "
    I've read the first 60 pages and I must say it's not that interesting.
    Creator owned content aside, I don't find a reason to buy this. It's expensive, even if it's 80 pages of color (previously DHP was black and white only).
    I'll keep trying to monitor next issues but was a little disappointed ...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.