Dark Claw

#1 Edited by Ammo_Baba (10 posts) - - Show Bio

So I don't know if you guys on the web ever approved of the Amalgam universe, but I've just been wondering was Dark Claw (wolverine + batman) just a tad bit to superhuman to really represent the true essence of someone like Batman?;in other words did the super healing and adamantium skeleton make him too O.P.

#2 Posted by Teerack (6626 posts) - - Show Bio

He wasn't Batman he was Darkclaw.

#3 Posted by MrShway88 (655 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone in the Amalgam universe was OP but that was the point.

#4 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't explore Batclaw much, but with Amazon Ororo and Diana were separate characters, but instead of Diana winning the tourney it was Ororo thus she held the mantle of Wonder Woman, while retaining her mutant powers

I assume Dark Claw is similar except that Wolverine stood in for Bruce in the origin story.

#5 Posted by Archlord (140 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and Wolverine where chosen, because they where the most popular characters in either company. And it was epic, if somewhat unrealistic.

The Marvels are known for their Mutants. Take that away and they're just a bunch of freaks. (No offense)

Bruce Wayne just gave Logan a sense of humanity.

#6 Posted by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Claw was awesome. His claws and the orange in his costume were kind of lame looking though.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.