Follow

Dark Avengers

Team » Dark Avengers appears in 445 issues.

Originally an idea concocted by Norman Osborn, the "Dark Avengers" were Osborn's own personal counterpart to the Avengers. The team has since become independent from Osborn's visions and mad quest for power.

when will dark avengers crack

Avatar image for no_name_no_face
    no name no face

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By no name no face

1. Moon Stone 1st class manilupator i think she will maniplate noh warr sentry mc gargan

2 Norman he can't  subdue the stress slowly losing his balance

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By sora_thekey

I think they started cracking the moment they got together.... there's a lot of strai in the team......

Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Nova`Prime`

They are definately starting to crack, you can't have that many maniacs on one team. And from what I just read in the latest issue is seems to me that Osborn is using Ares to keep most of them in line. Also with Noh'var just learning he is working with actual criminals, I think the Dark Avengers are going to unraval rather quickly. But I'll hand it to Marvel, I am actually interested in this comic line just to see how it all falls apart if nothing else.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.