Follow

Dark Avengers

Team » Dark Avengers appears in 445 issues.

Originally an idea concocted by Norman Osborn, the "Dark Avengers" were Osborn's own personal counterpart to the Avengers. The team has since become independent from Osborn's visions and mad quest for power.

Sentry "Dark avengers" and other theories

Avatar image for emperorvulcan432
    emperorvulcan432

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By emperorvulcan432

hey guys i jus got done reading dark avengers 12 and it has been one of their best issues yett!!!!!but to get to my point,ive been reading 2 different Story arcs,the realm of kings (post-war of kingss) and the siege(post-darkreign),the reason i started reading the war of kings in the first place was kind of funny,i was obsessed with Vulcan(gabriel summers) because i saw so much potential in him,in the beginning i saw his storyling as completely amazing but when we got to war of kings and the kingbreaker i led myself away from vulcan because his character went totally corupt,he went mad and he turned from an remade interesting "anakin skywalker" to the horribly went wrong darth vade in starwars episode three,so instead of looking at vulcan the whole time i looked at gladiator(who is now one of my favorite characters) and blackbolt, and i thought to myself black bolt trying to stop vulcans wrath was insanly "awesome" and now guess what happened both of them(vulcan and blackbolt) are missing presumed dead,lost somewhere in the fault,its proven that they are both now dead,but moving on, realm of kings inhumans #2 reveals that blackbolt is coming back,when triton recognizes the voice threw a signature pattern coming from the fault,which also gives the chance of vulcan coming back. I know that the writers said that they have a lot in store for vulcan and the x-men on one of their interviews,so going back to the inhumans,i guarrantee that black bolt will be back next issue...now going to the dark avengers,i told you guys that the sentry was so powerful but no one believed me and now that he can control more molecules that molecule man(shown in darkavengers #12) is amazing and i cant believe they gave away that big of a hint of sentry saying (I cant die) which is weird.Oh and for some of you out there u still dont see what the void and sentry exactly are which ive seen posts where people have been wrong,the sentry and void are actually just fanasy charactes made by Bob of his own little world,and his mind powers are so strong that it has actually kind of hid Bob deep into his own mind and brought out the sentry and the void instead,if Bob realizes what hes doing like emma frost was trying to make him realize he can delete the confusing sentry and the all evil void and bring about him-self to be the most powerful on earth,and maybe in the cosmos.apparently hes passed the Molecule man doubling his powers,which means he has to be more powerful than the beyonder,and there is no question now that hes for sure more powerful than gladiator and blackbolt. and thats all i got to say is that when it comes to the cosmos blackbolt and gladiator are my favorite and when it comes to jus plain old earth (which is kind of boring now days) sentry is my favorite character not jus because of his powers but because of how unique his mind is ,on an accident he locked away his own mind "Bob" and brought about his made up Hero and Villain,sentry and the void,which i think if he realizes that and takes control of his own body again the sentry and void will disapear forever and a new characcter will come about more powerful than any!!!!!
    King Hercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By King Hercules

From what I gathered, it's not that he can control other molecules greater than Molecule Man, but he has total control over his molecules that no t even Molecule Man can permanently effect him. This goes along with what I read as to how his powers worked in a sense. The serum that he took caused his molecules to out of phase with the rest of the universe. That may be the case of how Molecule Man couldn't really effect him. Also, his control over his molecules and the the ones immediately around him may allow for him to create those hard light contructs as he did in the New Avengers comic as Void. I'm alos think ing that this "out of phase" status may allowed something from another universe to merge with him causing the existence of the Void. Two beings sharing the same body would cause anyone to have some mental instability.
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By DEGRAAF

I kinda took it as he can manipulate the molecules inside of him as well as around him, giving him the ability to basically change his body to have whatever power is needed. THats how he keeps getting these new abilities, Thats how he destroyed molecule man. Thats how he created that little wherewolf looking object in his hand at the end of Dark Avengers. The others compared him to having the powers and levels of Scarlet witch before M-day. 

As for bob, i always thought bob and Sentry were the same person, and he no longer has the void. We all thought that it was just a figment of his imagination or someone taking control of his body but not it seems to be real. We have seen it in Emmas head and now in Scotts (in uncanny X-men) I personally am excited to see where they are going w the sentry

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.