Cancelled or Continue?

scuzz2.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By scuzz2.0

is there any word on whether this will continue? If they are launching a new Thunderbolts book will there be room for 2 "villain" books? i like the idea of Skaar being in a book and am worried he will get stuck in limbo like many great characters.

I am not looking forward to the new Thunderbolts. because although i love the characters (especially red Hulk thanks to Parker) the creative team is kind of sucky! Way is kind of meh for me and Dillon should never ever be allowed anywhere near a super hero book. the only reason i didnt mind him on preacher was because the writing was soooo good. look at the recent hulk issue he drew, it was a joke!

X35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 163

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By X35

@scuzz2.0: it's continuing but with no thunderbolts connection: http://www.parkerspace.com/2012/08/25/dark-avenging-begins/

john walker is becoming dark captain america (ffs did they just look at his costume and go "evil cap!!!") and moonstone is becoming...not dark ms marvel... DARK CAPTAIN MARVEL (-___________________________-). idk if skaar is hanging around but the other losers are and they're being led by dark captain america.

scuzz2.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By scuzz2.0

@X35: Thanks for the info.

why cant Moonstone just stay moonstone and john walker just be USAgent? I'm definitely glad its continuing because it is one of the best books out.

how good would F4 and FF have been with Parker instead of Fraction. that would have been awesome, its about time Marvel start showing him more respect.

X35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 163

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By X35

@scuzz2.0:

Dark Avengers #184
    Dark Avengers #184
    scuzz2.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By scuzz2.0

@X35: i left a message on his site asking if he would be getting more work with DC and he replied "mmmmaybe" which is interesting. i hope it doesn't mean he is leaving marvel.

also, how cool is it that he answers fans.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.