Follow

Daria Morgendorffer

Character » Daria Morgendorffer appears in 25 issues.

The intellectual opposite of Beavis and Butt-Head. Daria's family moved to Lawndale, where she is an outcast at her school. There she found another outcast like her, Jane Lane. While Daria's sister Quinn is popular & attractive, Daria relies on sarcasm to cope with society.

Trent or Tom - who is the right guy for Daria?

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By Kairan1979

Who do you think is better for Daria to end up with? Trent Lane or Tom Sloane? Maybe somebody else from Daria cast? Or is she destined to end up alone?
    Please explain your choice.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

Trent because she had more in common with him than she did with Tom. It felt like they just paired her up with Tom too abruptly.

cosmo111687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By cosmo111687

Trent was just a crush and she was in an actual committed relationship with Tom, so Tom. But, honestly, I have to agree with Lykopis. Daria is still growing as a person and Tom might not be right for her in the end, and that's fine.

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By Kairan1979

What I thought.
    1. Trent - I don't think Daria could handle his lifestyle. Driving him across country from gig to gig in beat up van, ignoring the groupies - that's definitely not for Daria. We all remember how badly she reacted on a trip to Alternapalooza, and how jealous she can be.
    2. Tom - the same problem. Daria hates formal dresses, Daria is too honest to trade fake compliments, she'll never be "Tom Sloane +1". And I don't think Tom can abandon his responsibilities as a heir to Sloanes fortune and his family ties for Daria.

AnimatedGal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By AnimatedGal

I must say I personally wanted Daria to hook up with Trent because he seemed like he had more of a distinct personality while Tom just seemed to me like the generic super nice guy. But I must say I think Daria would stand a better chance with Tom. He wouldn't drive her crazy with his crazy lifestyle and be more willing to work things out in the relationship.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.