Will there be a Daredevil hardcover of the new series?

#1 Posted by Sir_Deadpool (461 posts) - - Show Bio

Couldn't catch up on the Daredevil issues #1-5. So looked for a hardcover release but did not find one. Does anybody know if there will be a TPB or HC for the new Daredevil series?

#2 Posted by Sir_Deadpool (461 posts) - - Show Bio

will there be a Daredevil hardcover of the new series? And when will it come out?

#3 Posted by MartinNL (31 posts) - - Show Bio

From the Marvel January solicitations:

DAREDEVIL BY MARK WAID VOL. 1 PREMIERE HC

Written by MARK WAID

Penciled by PAOLO RIVERA & MARCOS MARTIN

Cover by PAOLO RIVERA

THE DEVIL IS REBORN. RENEWED. RESURRECTED. With new enemies, new friends and that same old “grinnin’ in the face of hell” attitude, the Man Without Fear is back in action and leading with his face! Mark Waid (AMAZING SPIDER-MAN, Irredeemable, RUSE) joins neo-legendary artists Paolo Rivera and Marcos Martin for a new spin on Daredevil that will leave you gasping for air. Having turned his world upside during the past several years, Matt Murdock realizes justice may not be blind to his past and villains may not be the only ones looking for answers. Bring it on! If Matt Murdock could see what he was doing, he’d be terrified. Collecting DAREDEVIL (2011) #1-6.

152 PGS./Rated T+ ...$19.99

ISBN: 978-0-7851-5237-8

Trim size: standard

The release date on Amazon is Feb 8, so will ship from Diamond to your LCS a week before that usually.

#4 Posted by longbowhunter (7047 posts) - - Show Bio

Even though I have all current issues I'm temped to buy this hardcover!

#5 Posted by MartinNL (31 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm looking forward to this book also. Only flicked through issue 1 and loved the look of it. It's getting so many positive reviews everywhere that I really want to get this book.

#6 Posted by Donovan Montgomery (5429 posts) - - Show Bio

Might pick it up just to have the Captain America fight handy to show off without having to pull out the issue. lol.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.