Follow

Daredevil

Character » Daredevil appears in 4766 issues.

As a child, Matt Murdock was blinded by radioactive waste while trying to save an elderly stranger about to get hit by a truck carrying the dangerous material. In turn, his other senses were heightened to superhuman sharpness and he gained a form of "radar sense". By day, he is a successful trial lawyer; but by night, he guards Hell's Kitchen as Daredevil: the Man Without Fear.

Will history repeat itself with Daredevil in July

Radread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Radread

I'm not talking about the title being great, then decline then great again for a few years. You see back in 1994 when Karl Kesel and Cary Nord came on Daredevil. It was the first comic I picked up on a regular basis when I returned to reading in 1994. I'm hoping my job status is back to normal again, after working at part time jobs since losing my job back in August. I believe this could be my second coming of comics.
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By xerox_kitty

It' nice to meet a dedicated Daredevil fan :)

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By daredevil21134
    @xerox-kitty said:
    "It' nice to meet a dedicated Daredevil fan :) "

lol
    Radread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Radread

It's funny but I'm really thinking this migh be true, I'll know after this weekend when they announce the new team at C2E2. It makes me kind of mad though, I love an hour from Chicago and until last year I had been going to the comic conventions for 12 years strong but sadly, lost of my job changed things.
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By daredevil21134
    @Radread said:
    "   It's funny but I'm really thinking this migh be true, I'll know after this weekend when they announce the new team at C2E2. It makes me kind of mad though, I love an hour from Chicago and until last year I had been going to the comic conventions for 12 years strong but sadly, lost of my job changed things. "

I hope he gets a good team
    longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By longbowhunter
    @Radread: 

Rumor has it Daredevil's new creative team will be Mark Waid and Paolo Rivera.    
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By daredevil21134
    @longbowhunter said:
    "@Radread: Rumor has it Daredevil's new creative team will be Mark Waid and Paolo Rivera.     "

Yeah I seen it too

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.