Follow

Daredevil

Character » Daredevil appears in 4764 issues.

As a child, Matt Murdock was blinded by radioactive waste while trying to save an elderly stranger about to get hit by a truck carrying the dangerous material. In turn, his other senses were heightened to superhuman sharpness and he gained a form of "radar sense". By day, he is a successful trial lawyer; but by night, he guards Hell's Kitchen as Daredevil: the Man Without Fear.

who would like a Daredevil witchblade

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By daredevil21134

i can see good see some interesting chemistry bettween matt and sara one's a lawyer the other a detective  what do you daredevil fans think
    Icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Icon

I am not as familiar with Witchblade to be honest, but I'd be open to something new like this. Sounds like it could be a fun team-up.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Crom-Cruach

As a big witchblade reader, I could see it happen. Worse ideas have been done before. Personally, I'm very wary of crossovers as most tend to be of sub-par quality. That said crossovers with Witchblade are best with Street level heroes and lower tier occultist.

Still, crossovers tend to be of sub-par quality except for a few exceptions.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

I think that Sara and Matt would hate each other honestly

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Crom-Cruach
    @Son_of_Magnus said:

" I think that Sara and Matt would hate each other honestly "

probably. Sarah has a tendency take in new people the wrong way. Not that I blame her considering the b*****it she goes through on a regular basis. And while my knowledge of current Daredevil is very limited. I get the impression his personality is just asking for her to hate him.
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By daredevil21134

i have lots of years under my belt as a dd fan and let me tell you right now women dont usually  hate matt mudock especially the good ones the current arc in dd right now is probally one of the darkest if not they darkest story weve ever  seen him in so his attitude may not be the best right now so  i do understand why you think his pesonality would cause here to hate him but  crossovers are usually out of continuity anyways so he dosent have to have that dark personality he has of late  so i think  in they end they  will end up just fine
    Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Crom-Cruach
    @daredevil21134 said:
    " why you think his pesonality would cause here to hate him but  crossovers are usually out of continuity anyways so he dosent have to have that dark personality he has of late  so i think  in they end they  will end up just fine "
    This was more a statement of  Sarah's personality then Daredevil's, as I've said above. My knowledge of DD is limited but based on my knowledge of witchblade (which that is very solid). I think they would'nt get along very well.
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By daredevil21134

well  i know both of their personalities and trust me if she can dig a guy like patrick gleason or ian nottinham she can dig matt murdock dd has dealt with a lots of complex  women in his life like Elektra Black widow Echo Typhoid Mary Dakota north and some of their personalities are similar to sara's so my adivice to you would be to learn more about dd before making a comment like that just a suggestion though
    Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
    Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

I would pick this up, as long as the romantic angle isn't used.  Keep it profesional.  I can see a good story comming out of a team up like this, detective/lawyer combe.  Dakota would definatly have to be involved.
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By daredevil21134

i agree
    NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By NexusOfLight

I liked that Daredevil crossover with the Magdalena. A Witchblade crossover would be cool, too. Have Sara take in someone she thinks is a creep, Matt show up to defend the guy, proves him innocent. Then Sara would be all like "you don't know what you're talking about!" Matt be all "Yes I do." Conflict. Drama. Action. Then it come down to some mystical, paranormal stuff. Yeah, I'd love a Witchblade/Daredevil crossover.

Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By Cherry Bomb

wow, that would be amazing.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By daredevil21134

Great Outline to a story nexus

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.