Who should play daredevil

#1 Posted by Captain_Justice95 (398 posts) - - Show Bio



If you havent heard, there going to reboot daredevil and im super excited. I was wondering who you think would play a very good daredevil. 
   


 


I think Micheal C Hall would be a perfect daredevil, hes a great actor and looks the part. He knows how to play a character like daredevil because of his other character dexter. 
Give me your thoughts on Micheal C Hall playing Daredevil
#2 Posted by AshleyWins (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Idk, I didn't really like the first movie tbh.

#3 Edited by Gambit1024 (9843 posts) - - Show Bio
 
Matt. Damon.    
 
 
But Michael C. Hall is a good choice too :)
#4 Posted by Green Skin (2918 posts) - - Show Bio

 
Michael Hall would be good, but I'd rather have Jamie Bamber.
#5 Posted by MonarchofMotion (233 posts) - - Show Bio
@Captain_Justice95: I agree Michael C Hall is a good idea
#6 Posted by KingLoki (389 posts) - - Show Bio

Micheal C. Hall would be good, or Chris Pine.

#7 Posted by ntb1124 (948 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024 said:
"   Matt. Damon.      But Michael C. Hall is a good choice too :) "
Every time I hear his name I think of that Sarah Silverman song on the Jimmy Kimmel(spelling??) show...I'm F'n Matt Damon!
But Matt could definitely play Daredevil, Michael C would have to play someone even darker after watching Dexter.
#8 Posted by stuamerica (323 posts) - - Show Bio
@Green Skin said:
"  Michael Hall would be good, but I'd rather have Jamie Bamber. "
Ditto for me
#9 Posted by bag_o_x_men (680 posts) - - Show Bio

I think any of the listed actors would be a good choice.  Michael Hall would probably be my first pick.

#10 Posted by Video_Martian (5562 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel's rebooting everything nowadays

#11 Posted by Loki9876 (3040 posts) - - Show Bio

it's not marvel's fault but fox's and I want a movie made by marvel studios.
btw I really like  Micheal c hall in dexter so maybe he is a good daredevil.

#12 Posted by soundbite (463 posts) - - Show Bio

I always get Michael C Hall and Anthony Michael Hall mixed up.  Anyway, the first one seems like an excellent choice.  Hades no to Matt Damon.

#13 Posted by Captain_Justice95 (398 posts) - - Show Bio

Matt Damon would be good but he's in everything and i dont think he could play a dark character as good a Micheal C Hall
#14 Posted by fesak (6982 posts) - - Show Bio
@Captain_Justice95 said:
"


If you havent heard, there going to reboot daredevil and im super excited. I was wondering who you think would play a very good daredevil. 
   


I think Micheal C Hall would be a perfect daredevil, hes a great actor and looks the part. He knows how to play a character like daredevil because of his other character dexter. Give me your thoughts on Micheal C Hall playing Daredevil "
agree +1
Moderator Online
#15 Posted by Billy Batson (58365 posts) - - Show Bio
Ben Affleck :PPPPP
#16 Posted by Deranged Midget (17974 posts) - - Show Bio

BEN AFFLECK 
 
Jk, seriously though, I want it to be a complete random, therefore people cannot judge and he would be a fresh start, as a reboot should be. I just can't see Matt Damon playing Daredevil, there's just something about him...

Moderator
#17 Posted by Gambit1024 (9843 posts) - - Show Bio
@Captain_Justice95 said:
" Matt Damon would be good but he's in everything and i dont think he could play a dark character as good a Micheal C Hall "
You don't think Jason Bourne is dark enough? lol. 
 
I definitely agree with you on Michael C. Hall though. I'd be thrilled if he or Damon would play Murdock. 
#18 Posted by Captain_Justice95 (398 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024 said:
" @Captain_Justice95 said:
" Matt Damon would be good but he's in everything and i dont think he could play a dark character as good a Micheal C Hall "
You don't think Jason Bourne is dark enough? lol.  I definitely agree with you on Michael C. Hall though. I'd be thrilled if he or Damon would play Murdock.  "

Not as dark as dexter
#19 Posted by buttersdaman000 (10576 posts) - - Show Bio

Edward Cullen

#20 Posted by shawn87 (2082 posts) - - Show Bio

Excellent choices thrown out. I've never seen anything Michael C Hall has done but he does resemble Murdock so if his acting skills are good I wouldnt mind seeing him. Matt Damon is an amazing actor but I dont know if i see him as Daredevil

#21 Posted by Mumbles (843 posts) - - Show Bio
i think it should be Ben Afflack. he would be amazing........hold on a second
#22 Posted by Billdevil (433 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Chris Pine as DD and if we're recycling Marvel actors, why not James Franko? 

#23 Posted by Jake Fury (19256 posts) - - Show Bio

dude from Burn Notice.
#24 Posted by ReverseNegative (2710 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's an idea that everyone always seems to forget: No well-known stars at all. Just new people that were first cast especially for the roles.

#25 Posted by Joesoef95 (315 posts) - - Show Bio

How about Ryan Gostling?

#26 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4766 posts) - - Show Bio

Ryan Gosling is good. He played a lawyer.

#27 Posted by JCJQLB (2788 posts) - - Show Bio

Jensen Ackles maybe

#28 Posted by Hit_Monkey (1025 posts) - - Show Bio

Michael is the best bet really but James Franko is a damn good idea as well. 

#29 Posted by RandyPan (235 posts) - - Show Bio

Jake Gyllenhaal. He is Matt Murdock.

#30 Posted by Jeremy1989 (794 posts) - - Show Bio

@mumbles said:
i think it should be Ben Afflack. he would be amazing........hold on a second

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NO

#31 Posted by PunyParker (12611 posts) - - Show Bio

@mumbles said:
i think it should be Ben Afflack. he would be amazing........hold on a second

awwwww,i wanted to post that!!!!

#32 Edited by LEMOSMAR (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Robert Pattinson (in a Martin Scorcese's adaptation of the Bendis stories) !!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.