Who is the best girlfriend of Daredevil

• 53 results
#1 Posted by ruler (420 posts) - - Show Bio
Black Widow by Frank Cho
#2 Posted by THORSON (2518 posts) - - Show Bio

elektra

#3 Edited by tupiaz (2241 posts) - - Show Bio

And again people are forgetting Heather Glenn. You even forgot Typhoid Mary.

Make a pool and make it with all the serious relationship DD has had.

#4 Posted by daredevil21134 (12611 posts) - - Show Bio

@tupiaz said:

I never cared for Heather Glenn.I hate Milla lol.My favorite will always be Black Widow

#5 Posted by TDK_1997 (15060 posts) - - Show Bio

I always loved Elektra.

#6 Posted by tupiaz (2241 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134 said:

@tupiaz said:

I never cared for Heather Glenn.I hate Milla lol.My favorite will always be Black Widow

Doesn't real matter matter she is overlooked.

#7 Posted by daredevil21134 (12611 posts) - - Show Bio

@tupiaz said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@tupiaz said:

I guess so.Anybody that's read the Elektra saga should know her

#8 Posted by Night Thrasher (3708 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by tupiaz (2241 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134 said:

@tupiaz said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@tupiaz said:

That is my point. On the other hand people could also just be name dropping the must famous subject (in this case love interest) without they having read the stories. Which I sometimes think people do.

#10 Edited by daredevil21134 (12611 posts) - - Show Bio

@tupiaz said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@tupiaz said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@tupiaz said:

That is my point. On the other hand people could also just be name dropping the must famous subject (in this case love interest) without they having read the stories. Which I sometimes think people do.

You're probably right

#11 Posted by guardiandevil (38 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Widow

#12 Posted by daredevil21134 (12611 posts) - - Show Bio

@guardiandevil said:

Black Widow

yup

#13 Posted by Gambit1024 (9843 posts) - - Show Bio

Karen Page. By far.

#14 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

Elektra

#15 Posted by Overseer (404 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Elektra best.

#16 Posted by tupiaz (2241 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

Karen Page. By far.

Yeah what a stand up girl. Sold out his identity to his worst enemy. Is forgiven and taken back and then feels like they can't be together because she still owes debt to him and she wants to be an equal. Most people if not everybody would have dumb Karen Page a long time before Matt did.

#17 Posted by Gambit1024 (9843 posts) - - Show Bio

@tupiaz said:

@Gambit1024 said:

Karen Page. By far.

Yeah what a stand up girl. Sold out his identity to his worst enemy. Is forgiven and taken back and then feels like they can't be together because she still owes debt to him and she wants to be an equal. Most people if not everybody would have dumb Karen Page a long time before Matt did.

The stories involving her were the most entertaining, so yeah. Still saying she's the best.

#18 Posted by tupiaz (2241 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

@tupiaz said:

@Gambit1024 said:

Karen Page. By far.

The stories involving her were the most entertaining, so yeah. Still saying she's the best.

That wasn't real the question. The question was how has been Matt Murdock/DD's best girlfriend not which Matt Murdock girlfriend has the best stories. Two very different questions. Was the story that involved Matt and karens relationship great? Hell yeah! Was she a great girlfriend? Not so much. here the answer would be either Milla or heather Glenn. Clearly does how have bought Matt most happiness and least danger in his life.

#19 Edited by Gambit1024 (9843 posts) - - Show Bio

@tupiaz said:

@Gambit1024 said:

@tupiaz said:

@Gambit1024 said:

Karen Page. By far.

That wasn't real the question. The question was how has been Matt Murdock/DD's best girlfriend not which Matt Murdock girlfriend has the best stories. Two very different questions. Was the story that involved Matt and karens relationship great? Hell yeah! Was she a great girlfriend? Not so much. here the answer would be either Milla or heather Glenn. Clearly does how have bought Matt most happiness and least danger in his life.

Ok. I still like her the best.

#20 Posted by tupiaz (2241 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024: So you would like a girlfriend who sold you out so she could get a fix of heroin? Interesting.

#21 Posted by Gambit1024 (9843 posts) - - Show Bio

No, she's not real.

#22 Posted by Rumble Man (11073 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone who won't get fridged to add grimdark to his story

#23 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man said:

So his right hand then.

#24 Edited by Rumble Man (11073 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@Rumble Man said:

So his right hand then.

that won't be safe from bullseye breaking it or kingpin shooting it

his life is like broken glass

Edit:

his billy club is more durable and it can offer more stimulation :p

#25 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@Rumble Man said:

So his right hand then.

that won't be safe from bullseye breaking it or kingpin shooting it

his life is like broken glass

So true. And yet, it makes for such good reading.

#26 Posted by Rumble Man (11073 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite: Which is why I think 'the system' in their world is evil, superhumans get better lives than street levels

#27 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man: I think New York is just a giant horrible life magnet.

#28 Posted by Rumble Man (11073 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite: No place is as bad as Gotham, I really feel bad for those who cannot afford to migrate out

#29 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man: I'll take your Gotham and raise you Bludhaven, AKA Gotham that got exploded.

#30 Posted by Rumble Man (11073 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite: That is a mercy kill, Gotham is the cancer patient on life support (said life support is batman)

#31 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man: Exactly, Bludhaven was Gotham without a Batman.

#32 Posted by Rumble Man (11073 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite: It had nightwing, and it died. Which is a good ending compared to Gotham.

#33 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man: Someone should make a story one day about the end of Gotham. Like years after Batman's dead and gone and crime is on the rise and no one can really keep everything under control and everything just sort of falls apart.

#34 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

Elektra

#35 Posted by Rumble Man (11073 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite: And Cadmus nukes Gotham :)

good game

#36 Posted by tupiaz (2241 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

No, she's not real.

Well apparently you believe that makes a good girlfriend for Matt and the best he had. there is a difference between the best stories what Matt see as the love of his life and who was actually the best girlfriend. I find it puzzling that people can keep on saying it is either Elektra or Karen Page hence how much damage they have given his life. Guess people don't know enough of Matt's love interests.

Still I lack arguments for both Elektra or Karen Page is the best girlfriend. Put stories aside put which character a side. Which girlfriend was the best for Matt which one gave him the most happiness and supported him the most. This is actually a question you can draw a logic conclusion. If you want to do it simple which of Matt girlfriends do you want to have as a girlfriend.

#37 Posted by Gambit1024 (9843 posts) - - Show Bio

...I still like her the best. I don't know what you want from me.

#38 Posted by daredevil21134 (12611 posts) - - Show Bio

@tupiaz said:

@Gambit1024: So you would like a girlfriend who sold you out so she could get a fix of heroin? Interesting.

She wasn't always like that.There's nothing wrong with him liking Karen Page the best

#39 Posted by daredevil21134 (12611 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024: Nothing wrongs with that.I like Karen Page too.But I prefer Black Widow

#40 Posted by Gambit1024 (9843 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134 said:

@Gambit1024: Nothing wrongs with that.I like Karen Page too.But I prefer Black Widow

Thank you. I liked Black Widow too, especially how she was handled in Guardian Devil, but to me, she feels like a better fit with Bucky.

#41 Posted by daredevil21134 (12611 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

@daredevil21134 said:

Thank you. I liked Black Widow too, especially how she was handled in Guardian Devil, but to me, she feels like a better fit with Bucky.

BLASPHEMY!!!! DD AND BW FOREVER!! LOL

#42 Edited by tupiaz (2241 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134: You got your opinion I got mine. My point is that most people wouldn't take such a betrayal neither from a friend, family member nor a girlfriend. I still haven't got a good reason how you betray Matt and be the best girlfriend when he had other people including BW that had Matts back several times.

#43 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6269 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually think Typhoid Mary x Daredevil was the best. Thought their relationship was really interesting as far as comic book couples go. Always was fascinated by the idea of Harley Quinn x Daredevil. Oh, it would never work out in the end, but I think it would be cool if the lawyer/vigilante sort of sympathized with Quinn and tried to protect her and train her as a sidekick or something. Meh, I'm talking out of my ass aren't I?

#44 Edited by daredevil21134 (12611 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Widow.Outside the Marvel U Huntress lol,I can dream lol

#45 Posted by TheDarkDaredevil (554 posts) - - Show Bio

Elektra

#46 Edited by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

typhoid mary

#47 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6269 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by daredevil21134 (12611 posts) - - Show Bio

Natasha

#49 Posted by tupiaz (2241 posts) - - Show Bio

@thetimestreamer said:

typhoid mary

THANK YOU! :)

A girl that made him cheat with what he saw as one of the two love of his life. Yeah what a good girlfriend she was. Typhoid Mary was much more a flirt/lover of Matt than a girlfriend.

#50 Posted by GrenadeFlow (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.