What's next?

#1 Edited by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanted to start reading Marvel, ongoing Daredevil was very recommended, I read it... TOTALLY LOVE IT now I want more. What else you recommend me?

PD: More of Daredevil

#2 Posted by Aeroman (483 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine and the x-men, uncanny x-force, secret avengers(rick remender run), venom (rick remender), defenders, the incredible hulk (jason aaron) that all I got

#3 Posted by Zhakaraz (81 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazing Spider-Man

#4 Posted by kingjoeg (693 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazing Spider-man, Venom, Wolverine and the x men

#5 Posted by Superguy0009e (2259 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjoeg said:

Amazing Spider-man, Venom, Wolverine and the x men

These, and Moon Knight, and any older Daredevil stories by Frank Miller

#6 Posted by Aeroman (483 posts) - - Show Bio

read winter soldier

#7 Posted by Zomboid (740 posts) - - Show Bio

If you're asking for more Daredevil recommendations, I'd suggest checking out Frank Miller's run, especially Born Again, as well as Man Without Fear. Also Daredevil: Yellow and Guardian Devil.

#8 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27716 posts) - - Show Bio

It makes me sad that people like the current DD run, it means we'll be stuck with it for ages and I wont be able to read what used to be my fav character for years :(

#9 Posted by Billy Batson (56988 posts) - - Show Bio

Nextwave: Agents of Hate and Ennis' Punisher. Those are the only good marvel series (plus the old Daredevil)
BB

#10 Posted by RoboShark (1208 posts) - - Show Bio

Winter Soldier

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.