Follow

Daredevil

Character » Daredevil appears in 4766 issues.

As a child, Matt Murdock was blinded by radioactive waste while trying to save an elderly stranger about to get hit by a truck carrying the dangerous material. In turn, his other senses were heightened to superhuman sharpness and he gained a form of "radar sense". By day, he is a successful trial lawyer; but by night, he guards Hell's Kitchen as Daredevil: the Man Without Fear.

The Official Daredevil Discussion Thread

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#8902  Edited By daredevil21134
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8904  Edited By daredevil21134
    Avatar image for theheaven_guardian10
    TheHeaven_Guardian10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheHeaven_Guardian10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134: Hahaha Lol Yeah, I'm just happy it's ending. I can't stand that dumbass suit, when can the avatar be changed?

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GrenadeFlow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

qtmxd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have you guys see this... he is bigger than Ultron.....http://marveldaredevilart.tumblr.com

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134: happy birthday brother!!

Thank you brother!! Thanks for the support in this thread as well.

@qtmxd said:

Have you guys see this... he is bigger than Ultron.....http://marveldaredevilart.tumblr.com

Nice stuff there.

qtmxd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grenadeflow said:

@daredevil21134: happy birthday brother!!

Thank you brother!! Thanks for the support in this thread as well.

@qtmxd said:

Nice stuff there.

He's reaching a different kind of audience than Avengers. I hope Marvel realizes what they've got, and plans their next books accordingly. If they had different plans, change them.

TheHeaven_Guardian10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Winter_Kills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theheaven_guardian10:Thanks man!! You're the bestt dude.I'll ride die with you guys.

@winter_kills:Thanks man.Thanks for joing the DD party.

@testament:Thank you for consistently posting here and being awesome!!!Love your post whether we agree on not.

You're welcome bro! Hope you had a good one, you deserve it! Thanks for being so cool and welcoming me here to the DD fold, where I can converse with fellow Hornheads...it's one of the greatest experiences I've gotten out of this site.

@winter_kills: I'm happy you dug them, yeah I know Gladiator was in the works the moment he appeared. I would love to see Typhoid Mary the most, she has always been fascinating to me. Knowing that Purple Man will be Jessica Jones's show, has me more hyped for it. I can't for her show, I love the actress that plays her. Mr. Fear would be cool to see, in a cinematic view. So would Black Tarantula, he has some good potential. Along with the others characters you mentioned, specially Hyde.

Yeah, can't wait to see Gladiator, my friend. His recent portrayal was superb, gave the character a lot of depth glad to see some of that being transferred here. Typhoid is very interesting, a lot of potential with her dual personalities, I even remember when she gave Deadpool a hard time and really screwed with his head- and in a sense, violated him in more than one way. For real, I know what you mean about Jessica Jones- admittedly, I was more excited about DD, Luke Cage & Iron Fist, but when I heard about the Purple Man, & Tennant playing him, that definitely got my interest; and, being a classic DD foe & now shown to be one sadistic SOB, I think that would work great with him as a crossover villain. I've been going back and reading some of Jessica's Alias series, and appreciating it a lot more the second time around, I can see it working as a show. Glad you liked the other villains, Mr. Fear has a lot of potential to be a great villain, they'd probably use the Cranston version, since he had those law-school connections with Matt. Black Tarantula has shown to be very cool in the past, would love to see him re-explored. Hyde, I do like the way Zabo/Hyde is being portrayed on AOS, he's relatable in his mania if that makes any sense, skilled with his surgery & medicine in a dangerous way, especially when he goes into a psychotic episode. Yet he can be a schemer, very cunning, I think that could work with the realism of DD's world. Part of me wants to see him really "Hyde-Out", so to speak, he hasn't done it yet, but they did mentioned he experimented on himself, and he told Daisy Johnson he once went by a "much scarier name". So the potential is their, and Maclachan is a great actor.

@daredevil21134@jonny_anonymous@testament@qtmxd@grenadeflow

What villains(besides the ones we all want, like Bullseye & the Hand) would you guys like to see in the upcoming seasons?

Comickidd77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hope typloid Mary shows up in season 2!

TheHeaven_Guardian10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@winter_kills: Yeah man there is a lot potential with these characters, that why I'm so excited for the Netflix shows. I always felt Hyde should be use more in DD, he could prove to be one of Matt's more physical stronger foes. I haven't seen him on AOS yet, but from what you said he sounds very interesting. So do Mr.Fear and Purple Man, the Cranston version for Mr.Fear, is the best choice.

Yes my friend Typhoid Mary is dangerous lady, who not to be taking lightly. I would love for her to come set fire, to Matt's life in S2. What she did to Deadpool displayed, how malicious she can be.

Say bro what made you start really loving Daredevil, what did it for you what made it official?

Winter_Kills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comickidd77: Yeah, Typhoid would be so awesome, especially with the right actress to portray both sides of her personality.

@winter_kills: Yeah man there is a lot potential with these characters, that why I'm so excited for the Netflix shows. I always felt Hyde should be use more in DD, he could prove to be one of Matt's more physical stronger foes. I haven't seen him on AOS yet, but from what you said he sounds very interesting. So do Mr.Fear and Purple Man, the Cranston version for Mr.Fear, is the best choice.

Yes my friend Typhoid Mary is dangerous lady, who not to be taking lightly. I would love for her to come set fire, to Matt's life in S2. What she did to Deadpool displayed, how malicious she can be.

Say bro what made you start really loving Daredevil, what did it for you what made it official?

I know what you mean- Netflix seems to be a medium that allows for the characters and storylines to grow and develop at a much better pace and rate, in a way I think network television doesn't allow for. I agree, I always loved DD facing Hyde- it was always cool to see DD facing off against such a physically strong and cunning opponent(being cunning as both Hyde and Zabo); after all the MU's Hyde started off fighting Thor, so to me it was always cool to see Matt face off against him & win, through skill and cunning over Hyde's brute strength and savage cunning. (I also like that it led to a team-up between DD & Thor in the early days, a rarity.) I like what they did with him in the Kesel/Kelley run on DD, with art by Cary Nord, they really made an imposing Hyde.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

I could definitely see tat working under the creative auspices of the show.

Exactly, I'd love to see Typhoid come into the mix too, like you said she is an extremely malicious lady, I'd like to see maybe an adaptation of some kind of "Typhoid's Kiss". Yeah, I'll never forget what she did to Deadpool, total violation all around. I loved Kelley's Deadpool, his inclusion of not only Typhoid, but later Bullseye and even team-ups with DD- they remain examples of good DP writing, IMO. I remember reading the Typhoid/T-Ray saga in DP and it really had me riveted.

No Caption Provided

Just proved how twisted Typhoid could be. But at the same time, there was the other side, often submerged by the Typhoid persona:

No Caption Provided

I'd love to see that twisted depth of characterization display on DD.

No Caption Provided

As for what made me start loving DD...hmm..it started with a beat-up version of this very book my dad had:

No Caption Provided

One of the books that really inspired me to want to read as a kid, then when I started getting comics of my own as a lil' fella, I knew DD would be among them, and I started picking up the then-current stuff and back issues, just couldn't get enough. I think among the first two DD comics I had of my own were these:

No Caption Provided

(This is probably one of the first comics I ever got- I was just really taken by JRJR's art, the dynamic pose, and DD's red suit as a kid, I guess it grabbed my attention.)

Then I got ahold of this baby from the back issue bins at an early age, great find and perfect because it had DD's origin:

No Caption Provided

(This copy isn't mine, wish mine was in that great shape!! lol)

But I'd say these pretty much cemented my interest in DD, began a love for the character that continues into modern day, that only got stronger with every issue I purchased in my now HUGE collection, which includes not just DD but various other comics, Marvel & DC, as well. I just went back over the course of my life, collecting the Miller stuff, the runs before that, and then everything going on in the present. (Waid is one of the only areas where I stopped picking DD up, honestly, which is saying something about his affect on a longtime fan.) My love of DD was probably helped too by this:

No Caption Provided

Man, how I loved that figure as a kid!! lol

So, what made you into a Hornhead, and pretty much cemented your role as a DD die-hard?

TheHeaven_Guardian10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@winter_kills: Epic scans bro they show how honorable and full of integrity DD is, also how twisted and cruel Typhoid Mary can be. Agree there that is just plain sad and painful, a very tragic, tortured, vicious and cruel soul.

Dude that just simply wonderful that the old school books, are what got you liking and loving Daredevil. Man you have some real classic, I remember reading some of them. Nice work man and action figure, I had a legends one has a kid.

Well I remember seeing Daredevil comics has kid, at the book store, always thought he was cool looking hero, a little scary even. But what really got me noticing him, was when he appeared on Spidey animated show and his team ups with him in the book. He was a hero who vibe and respect Spider-Man and could keep up with him. He was a blind hero that had super senses, also a radar sense, highly skilled in acrobatics, martial arts. Basically a blind shinobi, which what really drew me to the character. But what really got me was when I played with him in the Marvel Nemesis, he was badass in that game. My second most used character in the game behind Spidey, plus the way Jae Lee drew him for the game, was pure phenomenal to me. Then when I got into the books it was just official, Daredevil be came one of my all time favorite superheros. Such a cool, captivating, mysterious, inspirational and marvelous character, I love this guy.

Avatar image for tylerdurden7272
    TylerDurden7272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grenadeflow: @jonny_anonymous: @daredevil21134: @winter_kills: @theheaven_guardian10: Guys I know this is a little off topic, but are you guys excited for the fight tonight??? I just ordered it on paper view. I'm so excited!!! I'm behind Pacman all the way! Such an honerable and amazing fighter. I admire him so much. I hope hope he knocks Mayweather out with a left hook. This fight is gonna be amazing! What are your guys's thoughts?

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@testament: Hell yeah! Me and my friends are all getting some beer and pizzas and are gonna watch it, the fight doesn't start where I live to 4 in the morn so it's going to be an all nighter for us. I hope Pac-Man knocks that asshole Mayweather right out but I'm not sure if he will.

TylerDurden7272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous:

You live in the UK right? The fight doesn't start till 11:00 where I'm at. I'm gonna be ordering some pizza and wings for this one!! Can't wait. Mayweather may go down as the biggest douchebag is sports history lol I wanna see Pacman drill a nasty left hook in Mayweather's douchbag face!

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@testament: Yep, Scotland to be exact. I think all the undercard and all that starts around 12 for us so we'll be watching that as well. Yeah I massively dislike Mayweather whereas Pac-Man is a super nice guy also it's crazy how different their styles are with Pac being really aggressive and Mayweather being defensive.

TylerDurden7272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous:

I'm Irish/Italian so we both have Celtic blood in us. I also believe that Pacman is Southpaw and Mayweather is Orthodox and from what I've heard, Mayweather doesn't do to well against Southpaws. He's never faced anyone with the speed and ferocity of Pacqiao! I can't wait for the fight!

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@testament: hopefully he wins, someone needs to wipe that smug look of Floyds face

TylerDurden7272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous:

Yea I hope that woman abuser gets humiliated by a truly great fighter

GrenadeFlow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
    deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@testament: My money is on Money Mayweather

Mayweather all day!I ordered it.Once people realize that Mayweather isn't the really the character he plays on tv he's a likable guy.Floyd is an entertainer.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@winter_kills: Very nice scans man!As for villains,I'd like to see Mr.Fear or Paladin.

TylerDurden7272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134:

I would believe you...but I hate men that abuse women with a passion. I hope Floyd "women beater" Mayweather gets embarrassed by Pacman. Pacman doesn't need to be a showman. He has honor and dignity. And "Money" isn't that great of a showman ether. Ali and the Rock were phenomenal showman. They had charisma and never beat women.

Mayweather is also a point fighter. Most of his fights end in decision. He made sure he had American judges and American refs. So it's even more in his favor. He likes to hit and run and he's NEVER faced anyone as fast, aggressive and ferocious as Pacqiao.

You know what I predict Mayweather is gonna do with his money? Spend it all on himself. You know what Pacqiao is going to do with his money? Help his country, one of the poorest countries on the planet. Help feed the poor and homeless. Mayweather will buy 10 extra watches and fancy cars

TylerDurden7272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grenadeflow said:

Mayweather all day!I ordered it.Once people realize that Mayweather isn't the really the character he plays on tv he's a likable guy.Floyd is an entertainer.

He's worse than the character he plays on TV. He's a women abuser. I'm sorry bro but I just hate the guy.

Ronda Rousey challenged Floyd Mayweather to a No-Holds-Barred Street Fight to prove that not all women can be battered by Floyd. But Floyd being Floyd... he ducked.

Floyd will only fight you if you're a...

1. B or C Class Boxer

2. Out of your prime.

3. You're a woman (With exception to Ronda Rousey)

Floyd has a 5-0 unbeaten record on Women Boxing Division. Yah, he beat 5 DIFFERENT women.

TheHeaven_Guardian10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: @sprior93: @grenadeflow: @daredevil21134: @testament: I'm going with Pacqiao, he needs to beat Floyd's ass in major way. Fool has the audacity to say his better Sugar Ray Leonard and Muhammad Ali, this punk needs to.be humbled in a major way. Plus no respect,honor or love, for someone who puts his hand on a woman.

GrenadeFlow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Floyd won hahaha!!

TheHeaven_Guardian10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Floyd won hahaha!!

Anyone who thought washed up Manny would win was fooling themselves.MONEY TEAM BABY!!!!!

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8938  Edited By daredevil21134

@testament: Floyd is a smart man and Manny is no saint either.The dude has cheated on his wife countless of times.And if I was Floyd I wouldn't waste my time fighting no chick that's not in my sport.Floyd had done bad things but he's also done a lot of good with his money.He's helped countless people.People like yourself just rather focus on the bad ythings he's done and his tv persona.Amd I'm 100% sure Mayweather would wreck that chick in a no holds bared fight.You know nothing about Maywheather.Floyd gives a lot of his money to charity and has also helped the needy.I love how you ca sweep Manny's cheating habits under the rug because he gets on his knees and prays.There are more ways to abuse women than physically.Again,Mayweather is no saint,but neither is pacman.

TheHeaven_Guardian10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134: Nice insight I always respected his in ring abilities and skills, but never really cared for him outside the ring from what I've seen of him. I would like to see more of what you said displayed of him, agree with that are more was abuse a woman than physically. I'm not a big Pacqiao fan either, but I did want him to win. Just wanted to see how Floyd respond to it, if he did. You can tell a lot and learn a lot from defeat.

Winter_Kills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8940  Edited By Winter_Kills

@winter_kills: Epic scans bro they show how honorable and full of integrity DD is, also how twisted and cruel Typhoid Mary can be. Agree there that is just plain sad and painful, a very tragic, tortured, vicious and cruel soul.

Dude that just simply wonderful that the old school books, are what got you liking and loving Daredevil. Man you have some real classic, I remember reading some of them. Nice work man and action figure, I had a legends one has a kid.

Well I remember seeing Daredevil comics has kid, at the book store, always thought he was cool looking hero, a little scary even. But what really got me noticing him, was when he appeared on Spidey animated show and his team ups with him in the book. He was a hero who vibe and respect Spider-Man and could keep up with him. He was a blind hero that had super senses, also a radar sense, highly skilled in acrobatics, martial arts. Basically a blind shinobi, which what really drew me to the character. But what really got me was when I played with him in the Marvel Nemesis, he was badass in that game. My second most used character in the game behind Spidey, plus the way Jae Lee drew him for the game, was pure phenomenal to me. Then when I got into the books it was just official, Daredevil be came one of my all time favorite superheros. Such a cool, captivating, mysterious, inspirational and marvelous character, I love this guy.

Glad you liked the pics, from some of my favorite issues of DD & DP. I remember when I was reading DP at the time how cool it was they were using Typhoid as a villainess; she hadn't been used in awhile & I fondly remembered her from Nocenti's run. I also remember when she gave a certain adamantium-clawed mutant and a flaming-skulled biker some trouble- lesson here is, Typhoid is trouble with a capital "T". Once again, you show your mastery of characterization my friend, you get Typhoid/Mary- that as vicious and cruel and sadistic as she can be, there is also a tortured wounded soul trapped within. That makes for a compelling character, with certain morals and world-views twisted and turned inside out by anyone facing her, including Matt, and in juxtaposition how Matt is honorable and insightful in dealing with her, because he knows the complexity of her- as well as the danger. Typhoid is a walking double-edged sword.

Yeah, thinking about all the stuff that got me into DD, I thought about another childhood memory that sticks out in my mind, involving this special edition issue:

No Caption Provided

It dealt with fires and fire safety, and was given away at schools. I was in the 3rd grade, and already I was a DD and Marvel nut. I saw a stack of this comic behind my teacher's desk, and I was like "oooh..." I also heard my teacher say "I know who's gonna love this!" In reference to me lol They gave them out to about all the classes, and man, though the comic may seem a lil' cheesy now, it was sill cool to get a DD comic at my school. Then all these kids that read it, that never heard of DD, started asking me about him, wanting to know more- and that really added to my enjoyment, as I was able to talk to them about DD & all the other cool heroes of the MU. But, where I lived there was controversy when that comic was released, and it was stupid. There was a parent- actually a neighbor of mine, who was in the PTA with my mom, that tried to say Daredevil was "Satanic"- even in the 3rd grade I knew what that meant, and that they were trying to say my hero and comics were a bad thing, and it made me mad. That Daredevil was glorifying the devil- friggin' ridiculous! But my mom- my mom has always been awesome- she knew the whole story about DD/Matt, how he is an inspirational hero and more than that, a Catholic and his religion and faith played a strong role in the books, and my mom even went before the PTA and said this, and that made me so proud and happy. It was enough that our local paper actually put out a piece on Daredevil, talking about how religion played a role in the character and that he had nothing to do with the devil, that he was an inspirational character all around, they also mentioned Nightcrawler, another favorite of mine, and how despite his demonic-looking appearance he was a hero and a man of faith. So that shut those stuck-up parents up, and my mom helped play a role in that, and I always remember that. Certain comics have certain memories attached to them for me; and with that little book that memory is attached. I loved that early DD figure too, when they made the Fall from Grace-era armored one I got that one too, but I didn't like it as well as the good ol' red. Which Legends did you have? I remember I got the first Legends DD, think they were still calling it Spider-Man Classics then, Quesada-inspired, when I was in high school and my friend was like, "You're getting that?" I then proceeded to tell him how cool DD was, or remind him(he read comics too, but was more into Spawn & things like that) and got another "convert" lol I have a bunch of DD figs still, wish I still had that old one(wear and tear on the old fella from going everywhere with me); I got another Spider-Man Classics one with the cool cane in it's "grappling hook" form, a couple of those 10 or 12 inch Marvel Universe figs they made at KB Toys, both red & yellow, the Marvel Legends Wal-Mart exclusive both Red & Yellow, and the recent Marvel Universe 3 3/4'' DD/Bullseye two pack. They have a new ML one coming out, haven't seen it yet, keeping my eyes peeled...looking for him & A:AOU Cap right now lol!

Marvel Nemeis!!! Finally someone else that knows about that game! Man I loved that game, still have it. One of the major draws for me was using DD- like you I used DD or Spidey, they kicked so much ass! I used to have fun frustrating my cuz & my friends; they'd use the big super-powered guys like Thing, Venom or Brigade, and I would be whuppin' 'em with DD- snaring em and beating them with the billy club, he was my favorite person to use, I loved showing up the super-powered guys with a street-level hero. So glad somebody else played and enjoyed that underrated game lol! And those Spidey episodes, I loved 'em-- DD was so friggin' awesome! I never missed Spidey anyway, but when DD came on there, it was a must-see! I loved the Secret Wars episode that had Cap, IM & the FF in it, too. I also watched the Marvel Action Hour a lot, which was Iron Man and then Fantastic Four- did you see those? FF had an awesome guest-shot by DD, a pretty great adaptation of the classic FF/DD crossover "And a Blind Man Shall Lead Them". Awesome stuff! Oh man, I almost forgot, thinking about tv made me think of something else that aided my love of DD, and that was him being used in the tv movie "Trial of the Incredible Hulk". It may not seem like much today, but I remember seeing it as a kid and thinking how cool DD was, even if he wasn't in the red suit I was familiar with.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

I have it on DVD with the Hulk & Thor team-up, but I always liked "Trial" better, because it had DD, Fisk & a cameo by Stan the Man! And in retrospect, Matt's first suit on Netflix reminds me a lot of this one, as well as his early suit from Miller & JRJR's Man Without Fear:

No Caption Provided

I think I need to pull that gem out & watch it again! lol

The way you describe DD, is everything I found cool about DD- the senses, the ultra-cool radar sense, the acrobatics, the martial arts, the fact that he's heroic but can look a little scary at times, and that he respects other heroes like Spidey, Cap & the FF and can keep up with them without any enhancements beyond his senses, just sheer skill- those things drew me to him, too. And like you said, when you get in the books- and, the older you get, going back and reading them, you see what a complex, fascinating, inspiring character he is beyond those awesome aesthetics and attributes. You nailed everything that is great about Matt/DD perfectly once again- nobody could say it better. He's like a blind shinobi, that is truly an apt description, and makes him one of the most unique individuals to ever grace the pages of a comic book, or any literature for that matter.

Winter_Kills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grenadeflow: @jonny_anonymous: @daredevil21134: @winter_kills: @theheaven_guardian10: Guys I know this is a little off topic, but are you guys excited for the fight tonight??? I just ordered it on paper view. I'm so excited!!! I'm behind Pacman all the way! Such an honerable and amazing fighter. I admire him so much. I hope hope he knocks Mayweather out with a left hook. This fight is gonna be amazing! What are your guys's thoughts?

That was such a close fight man, such a close fight! The Pacman is awesome for all the reasons you mentioned, tenacious and tough, glad I'm not a betting man I would've lost, because I might've put it all on him lol. But Mayweather, that man's a beast two- really it was two of the best in the sport going head to head, deep down I had a feeling it was gonna be close, because I felt they were evenly matched in different ways. Just a great fights between greats; I think people are gonna be talking about this one for a long time.

TheHeaven_Guardian10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@winter_kills: Bro you brought back some major memories, I remember some of those issues. I have a lot of my family and friends asking me about DD, I love that more people are starting to see Daredevil for the beautiful character he is.

Hell Yeah man Typhoid is one cruel, vicious and twisted lady, she loves causing and giving out pain, misery and all kinds of anguish to people. Yet Mary is sweet, sad, tortured soul who doesn't want to hurt anyone, but she just can't help but do so. Such a sad lady, that why Matt handles her the way he does.

Bro that's just beautiful wonderful story, about your school, mother and Daredevil. Now if that tale doesn't showcase who Daredevil is, what he represents and stands for, well i don't know what does lol. Such inspirational character, my mother also love Matt Murdock/Daredevil, she read everything I have on him and she loves the show. She also a big Steve Rogers fan, I remember when she got me my first memorable comics. It was the first issue of Todd McFarlane's Spider-Man and Tim Drake's Robin mini series Tragedy and Triumph, Such fond memories.of those stories.

Dude I used so many action figures it was crazy, I going to get my new collection started soon.

Bro you took it way back with the Hulk/Daredevil team ups, way old school and I love it lol. I remember my older cuz showing way back when, everyone was clamoring about the Hulk. But I was in awe of Daredevil, I always the loved the Man Without Fear Black Suit, the Netflix show really does it justice.

Yes Yesy bro I loved Marvel Nemesis,Spider-Man, Daredevil, Elektra and Human Torch, were my topic picks. Used make folks so pissed when I was playing has Daredevil, I was like Mayweather in that sense Lol. Some people got to see first hand what DD was capable of in that game, he was so quick, strong and well balanced. But when I got Spidey it was curtains for competition lol, but did was just had deadly for me. With the senses, the ultra-cool radar sense, the acrobatics, the martial arts, plus add heroic, complex, fascinating, inspiring character. Daredevil is freaking awesome.

WE NEED A DAREDEVIL VIDEO GAMES PEOPLE!!!!!

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grenadeflow said:

Some entertainment when he's beating the crap out of his wife.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: I'm not telling you to like him.He made a mistake and paid for it already and has donated money to domestic violence charities.If you wanna hold something against him that's fine.But as I said before,Manny is no saint either.Floyd beat his wife and Manny cheats on his wife and is a known homophob.Neither man is perfect.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134: Nice insight I always respected his in ring abilities and skills, but never really cared for him outside the ring from what I've seen of him. I would like to see more of what you said displayed of him, agree with that are more was abuse a woman than physically. I'm not a big Pacqiao fan either, but I did want him to win. Just wanted to see how Floyd respond to it, if he did. You can tell a lot and learn a lot from defeat.

I agree.I'm not saying or telling anyone to like Mayweather.But if you're gonna call him a woman beater thank call Manny a cheater and a homophobe.I can understand not liking him,but to say that all he's gonna do is spend on himself(which is nothing wrong with that)is just simply being a hater.Mayweather has the Floyd Mayweather Foundation and donates millions to charities.Is he arroganat,yes(even though that's part of his persona on camera and helps sell tickets since people wanna see him get wrecked) are his fights boring,well that depends on how much of a boxing fan you are.As a Spurs fan I hear people cal the Spurs boring all the time,but I appreciate the fundamentals of the game.I like dunks and a like power pucnches and knockouts but I also appreciate the intelligence of the game.Pac man messed up by expecting Mayweather to get into a slug fest with him.That's just not smart boxing and that was never gonna happen.You can hate Floyd but I don't see how you don't appreciate his skills.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134: Yeah but it's not like Mayweather made one mistake and that's it, he's been charged with 9 assaults on 5 different woman.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8947  Edited By daredevil21134

@jonny_anonymous said:

@daredevil21134: Yeah but it's not like Mayweather made one mistake and that's it, he's been charged with 9 assaults on 5 different woman.

Again,it's a fair criticism.But he's not making them now.And Manny has cheated on his with God knows how many many women and has homobia in his heart.I like both boxers but I don't think it's fair to hate Mayweather based off of things he's done in his personal life and not even acknowledge Manny's mistakes.Frankly,I don't think it's anybody's business,but it's out there.It's hard for people to change if we hold them to what they've done in the past.I loved Paul Walker,he was one of my favorite actors and I miss him,but him sleeping with under sage women was wrong.But nobody talks about that but they'll talk about Floyd beating his wife even though he's done he's time and paid his dues.I just don't feel like it's fair to bring up one's past and not the other's because one is more likable than the other.Oh,and you were right about Age of Ultron.It was kinda of sub par but enjoyable lol.

TylerDurden7272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134:

Hey I'm sorry man. I didn't focus on Pacman's sins. The real reason I routed for Pacqiao is because I always route for the underdog. But I still hate what Mayweather did. I guess I have different morals than you. I also understand that 60% of women will knowingly cheat on their man for various reasons but a women isn't capable of beating on her man. Only the man is capable of beating on a woman. Both can cheat but only one (especially a boxer) can beat the crap out of a woman.

I don't like Pacquiao that much as a person, I don't like homophobes or hypocritical Christians. I guess Manny was just the lesser of two evils for me. It was his underdog status that had me all excited

TylerDurden7272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134

ps. Ronda Rousey is arguably the number 1 greatest female MMA fighter on the planet. I don't care if your Ali, Frazier, Marciano or Lewis. Boxing vs Brazilian Jui Jitsu + wrestling + Judo + KICKboxing + Mui Tai equals Ronda wining 100% of the time bro

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8950  Edited By daredevil21134

@testament: No need to say sorry dude.I know you, so I know you didn't mean anything inflammatory But I highly disagree with you on men only being able to beat women.Women also commit domestic violence to their spouses,men just do it more.I've seen some men physically afraid of their wives.As for Ronda,it depends man,in all out brawl anything can happen.Just because she knows martial arts doesn't automatically give her a victory over one of the world's (if not the greatest)boxers.And she's just as big as an s-hole as Floyd minus the domestic violence.And for the record,I also like Pacman.I also totally can appreciate you rooting for the under dog.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.