Should Daredevil have a sidekick

#1 Posted by daredevil21134 (9054 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman has one should Daredevil
#2 Posted by joshmightbe (24097 posts) - - Show Bio

no

#3 Posted by DEGRAAF (7810 posts) - - Show Bio

yea and make him deaf mute, he can only talk thru making clicking noises with his tongue

#4 Posted by daredevil21134 (9054 posts) - - Show Bio

very funny
#5 Posted by SladeRogers (291 posts) - - Show Bio

I think so. Name him, Hell Raiser or Devil Lad something catchy 
#6 Posted by daredevil21134 (9054 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell raiser sounds cool
#7 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5274 posts) - - Show Bio

DD's fine as he is.

#8 Posted by Yumulu (762 posts) - - Show Bio
@saiyan_earthling said:
" DD's fine as he is. "
Dead?
#9 Edited by saiyan_earthling (5274 posts) - - Show Bio
@Yumulu:  No, he's still alive, he's just been gone away from Hell's Kitchen if I remember correctly in the Shadowland aftermath.
#10 Posted by daredevil21134 (9054 posts) - - Show Bio
@saiyan_earthling said:
"@Yumulu:  No, he's still alive, he's just been gone away from Hell's Kitchen if I remember correctly in the Shadowland aftermath. "

correct
#11 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27266 posts) - - Show Bio

Well a dnt like the term sidekick but yea a think it would be kinda cool if he did, mayby echo again, or have Black Tarantula and White Tiger team up with him more often. I also think it would be kind of cool if Melvin Potter reformed for good took up a different alias an DD took him under his wing to fight crime. 

#12 Posted by daredevil21134 (9054 posts) - - Show Bio

interesting
#13 Posted by Daybots (15 posts) - - Show Bio

I like DD teaming up with Iron Fist every now and again, but he definitely does not need a partner/side-kick

#14 Posted by daredevil21134 (9054 posts) - - Show Bio
@Daybots said:
"I like DD teaming up with Iron Fist every now and again, but he definitely does not need a partner/side-kick "

cool
#15 Posted by Batmanikk (78 posts) - - Show Bio

This might have been posted a while ago but oh well . Hey it came up on google :D @daredevil21134 I think he should , to be honest I was surprised Nelson was never a sidekick , I always expected him to be trained by Matt or setting but it never happened, Anyway I think he should have one , maybe Demon Child or something kind of chilling but cool. Infact a cool storyline would be if he kept following Daredevil. And gets caught up in one of Bullseye's explosions losing a limb. Matt feels guilty and makes or buys or whatever an artificial limb for the kid. Matt offers to take him home when the kid explains that all his family's dead, so matt takes him in . And even with the artificial limb Matt notices the kids trying to follow him still and he's capable of jumping off walls and such so he trains him and takes him along . AND THERE YOU GO ! What do ya think ?

#16 Posted by daredevil21134 (9054 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batmanikk said:

This might have been posted a while ago but oh well . Hey it came up on google :D @daredevil21134 I think he should , to be honest I was surprised Nelson was never a sidekick , I always expected him to be trained by Matt or setting but it never happened, Anyway I think he should have one , maybe Demon Child or something kind of chilling but cool. Infact a cool storyline would be if he kept following Daredevil. And gets caught up in one of Bullseye's explosions losing a limb. Matt feels guilty and makes or buys or whatever an artificial limb for the kid. Matt offers to take him home when the kid explains that all his family's dead, so matt takes him in . And even with the artificial limb Matt notices the kids trying to follow him still and he's capable of jumping off walls and such so he trains him and takes him along . AND THERE YOU GO ! What do ya think ?

Interesting

#17 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

No. Unless it's Echo.

#18 Posted by CrimsonCake (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe Darkdevil.

#19 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Elektra should be the one:p

#20 Posted by X35 (5972 posts) - - Show Bio

#21 Posted by Billy Batson (56850 posts) - - Show Bio

But he already has Foggy...?
BB

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.