Follow

Daredevil

Character » Daredevil appears in 4762 issues.

As a child, Matt Murdock was blinded by radioactive waste while trying to save an elderly stranger about to get hit by a truck carrying the dangerous material. In turn, his other senses were heightened to superhuman sharpness and he gained a form of "radar sense". By day, he is a successful trial lawyer; but by night, he guards Hell's Kitchen as Daredevil: the Man Without Fear.

Reboot

Avatar image for imjustlikeparker
    ImJustLikeParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By ImJustLikeParker

Are they still doing a Daredevil reboot?  I haven't heard about this in months and I'm just interested in the status of it.  And if so, who should play Matt Murdock?  Villians?  Should Elektra be in it again?
    brendon277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By brendon277

I don't really think so it's basically just the same news about it there hasn't really been anything that i know of that's been rumored about it if so it would probably say it on Daredevil's page on the forums i'm sure but yeah Elektra should be in it

Avatar image for reversenegative
    ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By ReverseNegative

I heard that is in production and will be released in 2012 or something.

zero man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By zero man

i might see it

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.