Follow

Daredevil

Character » Daredevil appears in 4764 issues.

As a child, Matt Murdock was blinded by radioactive waste while trying to save an elderly stranger about to get hit by a truck carrying the dangerous material. In turn, his other senses were heightened to superhuman sharpness and he gained a form of "radar sense". By day, he is a successful trial lawyer; but by night, he guards Hell's Kitchen as Daredevil: the Man Without Fear.

NYCC 2014: Daredevil on Netfilx Footage Unveiled

• 66 results
    Avatar image for knightofthechronicle
    knightofthechronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Any idea when they're going to be releasing trailers?

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#52  Edited By daredevil21134

@lone_wolf_and_cub said:

@daredevil21134: Not everything needs to be dark and gritty. Pretty sure Marvel is killing right now with their movie franchise. They don't need to listen to people like you on what needs to be in a movie.

I never said they did.I said it would be nice to have a different group of characters that's different than what we've already seen.Which they seem to agree with.All Marvel movies are filled with comedy and are considered family friendly,it's nice to see something different.No needs to get your panties all twisted.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

This is gonna suck.

Sorry,type-o....This is gonna ROCK!!

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
    amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

#54  Edited By amazing_webhead

@amazingwebhead said:

I can't be the only one who thinks Daredevil looks just like the "Trial of the Incredible Hulk" version

No Caption Provided

He's "one bad day from becoming Frank Castle."

Why does that sound familiar? Oh yeah!

No Caption Provided

Daredevil would have murdered the Joker a long time ago

He would've tried...

Avatar image for surfingthehighway
    SurfingtheHighway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Anyone else wants to see the burgundy and yellow suit as well? I loved that outfit for him.

JohnnyDarkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 110

Daredevil has been dark and gritty since the 80s, so yes, most people want the show to be that way too.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazingwebhead: He would have killed him.Batman has had many opportunities to do so and hasn't.Joker is only because Batman and the GCPD won't kill him.DD has the ability to off someone like the Joker. Joker would have pushed him to far.DD doesn't have the self control that Batman has

amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazingwebhead: He would have killed him.Batman has had many opportunities to do so and hasn't.Joker is only because Batman and the GCPD won't kill him.DD has the ability to off someone like the Joker. Joker would have pushed him to far.DD doesn't have the self control that Batman has

i'm sick of people saying that's the only reason Joker is still alive. A ton of people have tried and failed to kill him. Batman has had so many opportunities because Joker wants Batman to kill him. And he knows the GCPD can't do it because they can't get jack sh*t done without Bats.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By daredevil21134

@amazingwebhead said:
    @daredevil21134 said:

i'm sick of people saying that's the only reason Joker is still alive. A ton of people have tried and failed to kill him. Batman has had so many opportunities because Joker wants Batman to kill him. And he knows the GCPD can't do it because they can't get jack sh*t done without Bats.

I'm just gonna reply one more time about this because I don't wanna keep going off topic.If you wanna debate me on whether someone like DD can kill the Joker if he wanted i'd debate all day.I have more than enough proof.Yes the GCPD can't kill him alone but they could kill him while he's in Arkham defenseless.DD has fought more dangerous foes than the Joker,and won.Jason Todd could have killed him had Batman not saved him.

Avatar image for thenotoriousheisenblokz
    ThenotoriousHeisenblokz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

I LOVED Daredevil as a kid

Avatar image for superior_prime_maybe
    superior_prime_maybe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Awesome! Cant wait for the footage to go online

amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazingwebhead said:
    @daredevil21134 said:

I'm just gonna reply one more time about this because I don't wanna keep going off topic.If you wanna debate me on whether someone like DD can kill the Joker if he wanted i'd debate all day.I have more than enough proof.Yes the GCPD can't kill him alone but they could kill him while he's in Arkham defenseless.DD has fought more dangerous foes than the Joker,and won.Jason Todd could have killed him had Batman not saved him.

Agree to disagree, I guess.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134 said:

@amazingwebhead said:
    @daredevil21134 said:

Agree to disagree, I guess.

sounds good

fil123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainhoopla: thers about 1000 websites you can stream it... or torrents

StarBrand1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im excited for the show, il get netflix when it finally airs. But that image does nothing for me. If i was a random person who didnt know anything about DD, and i saw that image, i would not be enticed into watching the show.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
    The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.