New to Daredevil!

#1 Edited by ownsin (142 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, i want to start reading for Daredevil, but i don't know where to start? what should i read first?

P.S: i know nothing about Daredevil, except what i hear about him being awesome to read.

#2 Posted by ownsin (142 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump!

#3 Edited by Yumulu (762 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by ownsin (142 posts) - - Show Bio
@Yumulu said:
" @ownsin:
Try this thread. "
i did, and i found nothing about Daredevil that's useful... so please someone help.
#5 Posted by daredevil21134 (12121 posts) - - Show Bio

#6 Posted by ownsin (142 posts) - - Show Bio

Come on guys someone help XD!

#7 Posted by daredevil21134 (12121 posts) - - Show Bio
@ownsin said:
"Hey, i want to start reading for Daredevil, but i don't know where to start? what should i read first?  P.S: i know nothing about Daredevil, except what i hear about him being awesome to read. "

Read Daredevil visionaries by Frank Miller vol. 1 2 3. read Man without fear by Frank Miller...thats DD's origin.Read Daredevil Born Again, thats one of the greatest DD stories of all tiime.Then start read reading Daredevil vol.2 start from Kevein Smiths run then go all the way....you can collect all of Daredevil vol.2 throgh TPB......Theres alot of DD stories and I don't know how far you wanna go but this should give you mordern day knowledge on Daredevil
#8 Edited by ownsin (142 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:

" @ownsin said:

"Hey, i want to start reading for Daredevil, but i don't know where to start? what should i read first?  P.S: i know nothing about Daredevil, except what i hear about him being awesome to read. "
Read Daredevil visionaries by Frank Miller vol. 1 2 3. read Man without fear by Frank Miller...thats DD's origin.Read Daredevil Born Again, thats one of the greatest DD stories of all tiime.Then start read reading Daredevil vol.2 start from Kevein Smiths run then go all the way....you can collect all of Daredevil vol.2 throgh TPB......Theres alot of DD stories and I don't know how far you wanna go but this should give you mordern day knowledge on Daredevil "
Hi, firstly thank you for replying, secondly should i read all those you listed in order?
#9 Posted by The Angry Comic Book Critic (650 posts) - - Show Bio
@ownsin: Didn't you have the exact same thread asking the same thing a while back? I
#10 Posted by daredevil21134 (12121 posts) - - Show Bio
@ownsin said:
"@daredevil21134 said:

" @ownsin said:

Read Daredevil visionaries by Frank Miller vol. 1 2 3. read Man without fear by Frank Miller...thats DD's origin.Read Daredevil Born Again, thats one of the greatest DD stories of all tiime.Then start read reading Daredevil vol.2 start from Kevein Smiths run then go all the way....you can collect all of Daredevil vol.2 throgh TPB......Theres alot of DD stories and I don't know how far you wanna go but this should give you mordern day knowledge on Daredevil "
Hi, firstly thank you for replying, secondly should i read all those you listed in order? "

You can....but the DD origin came out after visionaries and born again
#11 Edited by longbowhunter (7310 posts) - - Show Bio

Read from the begining of Bendis's run through the end of Brubaker's. I'm a pretty big DD fan and these are my favorite. You should be able to buy 'em all in trade.
#12 Posted by daredevil21134 (12121 posts) - - Show Bio

don't skip Kevin Smiths run....I peronally didn't like the Bendis run but you have to read it
#13 Posted by ownsin (142 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay cool thanks guys

#14 Posted by daredevil21134 (12121 posts) - - Show Bio

your welcome

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.