Need help guys!

#1 Posted by holy_hjalmar (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello my Name is Simon. This week I am going to make a daredevil tattoo. I'm gonna make an exact copy of a panel from a daredevil comic I liked. It turned out that this comic was bullseyes first apperance. I belive it's called Daredevil nr131. The thing is that I am from Sweden and the comic book is in swedish. And I would like to know what Daredevil and bullseye are saying to eachother in English, not dorkey swedish. So I wonder if there is someone out there who owns this comic or in some way can find out whatt they are saying? The particular frame I am talking about is when Daredevil bursts trough a window and kick/knocks bullseye.

Really apreciate your help

#2 Posted by holy_hjalmar (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Please, there must be someone who has access to this comic? Anyone? Or do you know somewhere I can read it by myself on the internet?

#3 Posted by EnlloLeal (22 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by holy_hjalmar (3 posts) - - Show Bio

@EnlloLeal said:

Love you!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.