Marvel Now Daredevil?

#1 Posted by UncannyLantern (14 posts) - - Show Bio

I was wondering if there is going to be a new series for him, perhaps after the current run?

Does anyone know about what's going on about this?

Thanks

#2 Posted by daredevil21134 (10838 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably nothing really new

#3 Posted by RawrImADragon (206 posts) - - Show Bio

No, they included the current series into Marvel Now! by slapping those shiny red banners onto Daredevil #22. I don't think they are going to restart it seeing how successful it is. Plus, Daredevil is on it's way to hitting a milestone #600 issue so if anything Waid's run might get renumbered to #600 when that happens.

#4 Posted by daredevil21134 (10838 posts) - - Show Bio

@RawrImADragon said:

No, they included the current series into Marvel Now! by slapping those shiny red banners onto Daredevil #22. I don't think they are going to restart it seeing how successful it is. Plus, Daredevil is on it's way to hitting a milestone #600 issue so if anything Waid's run might get renumbered to #600 when that happens.

I hope he announces he's leaving when that happens

#5 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

Doubt it, because Marvel handled Marvel NOW in a much, much smarter manner than DC handled the New 52. Marvel's approach was to keep the good and trim the bad, while DC's approach was to stop everything, good or bad, and force everything into a new mold, good or bad. Daredevil, currently, is good, so Marvel isn't going to impose any change on it soon.

#6 Posted by RawrImADragon (206 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134: Who would you want to take his place? The old Daredevil scribes have either left Marvel or are currently too busy with other projects.

#7 Edited by Teerack (5329 posts) - - Show Bio

@UncannyLantern: They said Daredevil, Scarlet Spider, Venom, and a few others wont be canceled for Marvel Now, and will just keep going.

#8 Posted by daredevil21134 (10838 posts) - - Show Bio

@RawrImADragon said:

@daredevil21134: Who would you want to take his place? The old Daredevil scribes have either left Marvel or are currently too busy with other projects.

If I had my way it would be Rick Remender

#9 Posted by gotwillpower (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134 said:

@RawrImADragon said:

That would be good, but Mark Waid has already shown he's great. I don't want him to leave.

#10 Posted by daredevil21134 (10838 posts) - - Show Bio

@gotwillpower said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@RawrImADragon said:

That would be good, but Mark Waid has already shown he's great. I don't want him to leave.

Well my friend I guess that's where we disagree.Can't stand Mark Waid bro

#11 Posted by Transformers1024 (1717 posts) - - Show Bio

Did Matts identity get blown in All-New Marvel NOW? And if so, how did it happen?

#12 Posted by TimeLordScience (763 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Transformers1024 (1717 posts) - - Show Bio

@timelordscience: Well DUH! I'm fully aware that I could read it. But I'd rather not spend a ton of money on back issues just to figure out the answer to two questions that other users would know the answer to for free.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.