Follow

Daredevil

Character » Daredevil appears in 4766 issues.

As a child, Matt Murdock was blinded by radioactive waste while trying to save an elderly stranger about to get hit by a truck carrying the dangerous material. In turn, his other senses were heightened to superhuman sharpness and he gained a form of "radar sense". By day, he is a successful trial lawyer; but by night, he guards Hell's Kitchen as Daredevil: the Man Without Fear.

Love and War

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc95e8faaad6
    deactivated-5cc95e8faaad6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've almost collected all of the Daredevil TPB's, 'almost', and I've had Love & War sitting on my shelf for a while, but I knew there had to be a right time to read it. Well, I just finished reading it last night and I can honestly say it's my favourite Daredevil story to date. I don't know what is more beautiful, the short story or the artwork, but it's truly amazing. I highly recommended it. I've grown to get alone with Waid's run, but it'll never have superiority over the old stuff like this.

Avatar image for g_money_christmas
    G_Money_Christmas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By G_Money_Christmas

Daredevil has some huge boobs on that second page!

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By daredevil21134

One of the best Daredevil stories

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Sweet art!

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Don't know about the art, but the story is great!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.